Chapter 3: The Date

Erens P.O.V
FUCK. I should have asked him where we were going. And what do you wear on a date? I slammed my face into my pillow and screamed, this was going to suck.

I walked downstairs to where my mom was preparing dinner, "Mom..." I asked cautiously, "I'm going on a date...what should I wear?" My mother turned around, a gleaming smile on her face, "Oh! My boy is so grown up!" She hugged me, "Where are you taking her?"

Shit shit shit shit shit. I decided not to tell her, she'll figure it out when Levi gets here. "I don't know yet, I'm not the one choosing..." I frowned and burrowed my face in my hands, "I'm going to screw this up so bad."

My mom sighed and pulled back from the hug, "You won't screw up, you're my son, Jaegers aren't screw ups."

I laughed at her remark and thanked her before returning upstairs. I decided to wear a burgundy t shirt, black jeans, converse, and my grey beanie.

I heard the door bell ring, Fuck! I have to get it before my parents do, I ran downstairs, but I was too late. My mom already had the door open and had a confused look on her face.
Levi was the total opposite of what he was at school, he had a bright smile on his face. "Oh, hello Mrs. Jaeger." Levi said, his smile not leaving his face.

My mom stood there for a moment before inviting him in, she was still confused, but I was guessing she was starting to put two and two together.
"Hello Eren." oh look at him, being so fucking polite and proper. "Oh- ummm...hai?" I said, my greeting sounding more like a question. He strode over and kissed my cheek making me blush.

My moms face went from confused, to a bit softer. "So your Erens mystery date huh?" She wiped her hands on her apron before shaking Levis hand, "I'm sure you know me as Mrs. Jaeger, but please, call me Carla."
"It's a pleasure to meet you Carla." Levi said with another wide grin. I almost scoffed at him sucking up to my mom like that, next thing I know, they'll probably be discussing the best toppings for tuna casserole.

The door bell rang again and this time I decided to get it. As I opened it, I saw face that id never forget. "Mikasa?!?" I hugged her and dragged her inside, "Hey mom!" I called, "Mikasa came to visit."

Wait

How would Mikasa react....

To Levi.....

Fuck.

Mikasa hugged mom and went upstairs to the study to say hi too dad.

"Would you boys like to stay for dinner here?" My mom asked, searching Levis face. He smiled and I frowned. "I would Love that, Carla."

We walked into the kitchen, I trailed behind Levi, "Hey mom, When will dinner be ready?"
"About half an hour."

I grabbed Levi by the arm -and dragged him to the staircase, "We'll be upstairs."
~
I pushed Levi into my room and locked the door.

"What the hell Levi?" I hissed, "You can't just go around saying that you're going to stay for dinner, Mikasa is REALLY over protective, and-"
Levi crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently, "I Don't care. If Mikasa hates me, so be it, this was my choice, and I'm not letting her take you away from me."

We stood there in silence until I broke it with a sigh, "So, you really like to suck it up to people's parents." "Shut it." I laughed and opened the door, "Let's go try to make my family happy!"

~
Levis P.O.V
Dinner was awkward, especially when we told Mikasa and Erens dad Grisha about Me and Eren dating.
Grisha didn't have a problem with it, as long as I didn't break I his heart, but Mikasa was probably killing me in her mind. Numerous times I heard her growling at me, along with her eye twitching.

Carla had cooked Lasagna, and it was surprisingly good. "What type of cheese do you use?" I asked, folding my hands on the table. Yes, I was a big cook, I was always looking for new recipes, and ideas.
"Colby Jack." Carla said with a smile, I could tell she was liking me, I was nice (to her), I cleaned, cooked, did laundry. In her Mind I was like a house wife, but a gay guy version.

"So Levi," Grisha started, oh god, no, the interrogation.
"How are you grades?"

"All A's sir."

"How many people have you dated?"

"Just Eren sir."

"Do you own a van?"

"No sir."

"What career are you pursuing?"

"I would like a degree in law, maybe a prosecutor, or defendant lawyer, sir."

"What college are you going too?"

"I just got an acceptance letter from Harvard, and Stanford, sir."

Grisha nodded, seeming pleased with my answers, but Mikasa could care less, she was slowly reaching for the butter knife and I kept sliding it away from her, only for her to try to grab it again.

Eren was slumped in his seat, clearly bored with the family 'gathering,' I had known Eren for 3 days, and his family acted as if this was our wedding day.
I sighed and stood up, taking everyone's empty plates. "Oh no dear, let me get that for you." Carla said trying to stand up, but I motioned for her to sit down.

"It's quite alright, I like doing the dishes."
Grisha glanced at me, "I know what you're doing, and it doesn't work on me, you won't win my approval, you still seem pretty stotic."

I gave him a warm smile, and Eren groaned loudly, "Dad, he's not trying to win your approval, he's just a clean freak."

"But I'm your clean freak."

Carla cooed and Mikasa gaged, "I think I'm going to vomit!"

I chuckled at Mikasas reaction and set the plates In the sink and began running some hot water.

Erens P.O.V
Levi really was sweet, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep , down. After Levi turned away from us, my mother nudged me with her elbow, "I like him."

"So do I."

Mikasa slammed her face down onto the table and let out an animal screech, "No one wants too hear your cheesy conversation." She groaned.

---
"Thanks for coming Levi," my mom said, giving him some leftovers from our dinner, he smiled and thanked her and everyone for having him.
He walked over to me and gave me a quick hug before walking off of the porch to get into his car, which I had now just noticed was a 72' black mustang. I smiled at his car choice, knowing that my dad would have something to talk to him about next time he came.

---
Authors not
I KNOOOOWWWW I'm cheesy as fuck
Non
The
Less
HOWS the story?!? Im getting little to no feed back and it's sad 😭 eh, whatever
I

W
I
L
L

S
U
R
V
I
V
E
💕