Smut ;)

Just an hour ago, Hinata was enjoying meat buns with Kageyama and the rest of the team. So how was it possible that now Kageyama was looming over him, shirtless and lips flushing from excessive kissing?

Since Hinata met Kageyama, they had spent an awful lot of time together. After some weekends in Kageyama's house, where his parents were always away from some sort of business, Kageyama started to talk about whether Hinata liked him.

"Of course I like you," said Hinata immediately. "I mean, you are an amazing setter and all, so..." the orange-haired boy made gestures as he made 'guuuh' sound.

Kageyama looked at Hinata with one eyebrow raised. He was scowling and his eyebrows were furrowing like usual, so Hinata thought nothing of it.

"Well, what about you, Kageyama?" Hinata chuckled, scooted closer to Kageyama, crawling in all four on Kageyama's bedroom floor. "Do you like me as well?"

Kageyama's answer was to tilt Hinata's chin by his index finger and pecked Hinata briefly on the lips.

Hinata crawled back, screaming and rubbing his lips with the back of his hand, "What? What was that? What were you doing?"

"Huh? You don't understand?" Kageyama shouted in return, scowling as usual. "Dumbass Hinata! I'll do it again until you understand, you dumbass!"

That day, as Hinata counted, Kageyama kissed him seventeen time. He only stopped when his mother was home. By then, Hinata was halfway out of the door before pedalling like crazy back to his house, powered by a warm feeling underneath hiss tomach.

Hinata didn't stop hanging out at Kageyama's house and Kageyama didn't stop kissing him. After a while, Kageyama suggested that they do something more than that.

("'Sex'? You want to have sex with me? Kageyama, are you actually a pervert?"

"What? How dare you! It's very normal for healthy teenager like us to think about wanting to have sex! Dumbass Hinata!"

"Don't call me 'dumbass'! Are you saying that every teenager is actually pervert?"

"It will feel good! I promise! Just let me try!"

"Two guys can't have sex!"

"Yes, we can! I've read how! And we will!"

"Wah! Kageyama! Stop pinning me down! Wait! What if your parents-huh? They won't return until night? Hey, did you plan this? Kageyama! Wait! Don't kiss me there!")

Hinata ended up slapping Kageyama pretty hard that in Monday Tanaka asked whether Kageyama rejected a girl harshly on the weekend considering his reddening cheek.

Kageyama didn't try to do anything to Hinata more than kissing, but that evening was different.

Kageyama said he was tired and Hinata said he was too. After accepting Kageyama's offer to rest for a while on Kageyama's place, Hinata thought he'd better stay the night since he would be too tired to ride his bicycle home.

But despite feeling tired, Kageyama still kissed him by the bed and dragged Hinata so that Hinata lied underneath him.

To be honest, Hinata always waited for the weekend when Kageyama would bring him to his room and kiss him. Kageyama usually tasted like sports drink and his lips were unexpectedly soft, considering Kageyama's physical appearance didn't exactly screaming "soft" and that his mouth usually says mean things. Hinata also savoured the moments when Kageyama held his wrists or shoulders or face or hips as they kissed, as Hinata was reduced to merely a receiver and he could only surrender to Kageyama's intense and wonderful kisses. Even the thought of it brought shivers to Hinata's spine.