Facetime

A/N: It's legit 12AM and I'm bored af and this randomly came into my mind while I was thinking of how the Earth came to be so aNoThEr CoG iN tHe MuRdEr MaChInE!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

•••

You picked up your phone and opened Facetime and pressed Patrick's contact. The familiar ring started ringing (well duh) and after three rings, the love of your life picked up.

His hair was in a bedhead type of style while he was wearing a white polo with his black tie undone. Shit, he was hot.

"Hello there, dream boy," you teased, admiring his image. He rolled his eyes playfully at you then put his phone on the nightstand, laying down on the bed beside it.

"Hello there, darling." You chuckled at his compliment-ish comment and shifted your position on your bed. "How's your day?"

"Good. Penelope's been good, too," you commented about your daughter (and I terribly apologize for any Penelope who is reading this right now. Just imagine it's another name if your name is Penelope, okay?".

"She barely becomes good. She's got your stubborness."

You pouted. "I'm not stubborn."

"Oh, yes you are," he said in a baby-type of way.

"Change of topic. Why are you like that?"

His face showed an obvious expression of confusion. "Like what?"

"What you're wearing. You should wear that at home."

He chuckled and took his necktie off and started unbuttoning his shirt, and you knew where this was going. You liked it.

As if on cue, your daughter barged into your room which made you accidentally fall off the bed and Patrick hurriedly cover the sheets on himself.

"MOMMY! I HEARD DADDY'S VOICE! IS HE HERE?"

"No, he isn't." You sighed and looked at your phone where Patrick was hurriedly dressing himself up. You were dismayed that you and Patrick's little moment didn't push through.

"I am!" Patrick said from the other side of the line. Your daughter smiled and greeted him, but he pretended to fall asleep. "Now, I'm not."

"DADDY! NO! LET'S PLAY!" your daughter screamed at the camera.

"(Y/N), help me! She's going psycho on me if I don't entertain her!" your husband whispered to you through the phone.

You got up from your bed and waved a goodbye to him. "You're on your own now, bud."

"What? NO!"