A Night To Remember (Chapter 18)

Chapter 18

It was that time of year were all the stars headed out to New York for an awards show.  We had just arrived this morning. I was getting so fat with the baby growing inside me; thank god she was due in 3months. Justin had on black skinny jeans and a black waistcoat with a white shirt and silver bow tie, and I had a floor length sea green dress on, my hair tied to the side. In my eyes I looked horrible with the huge bump in the dress, but everyone else said I was ‘glowing’ and ‘beautiful’, they were too kind.

“Baby for the millionth time you look better than anyone else going tonight” Justin complimented me and hugging me from behind. He ran his hands over my stomach.

 I ranted away about how much I wanted the baby to be born because I was ill a lot and my hormones were terrible, I am sure Justin wasn’t even listening because he was swaying to the music in the background and kissing my neck. I pulled away and put my silver heels on.

“Stroppy tonight honey, just chill out and never mind what anyone else thinks I think you’re beautiful and that’s all that matters.” I pecked Justin on the lips and we headed out to the car accompanied by Jeremy and Kenny. I Knew Justin was right, even although I was in pain tonight.

We took our seats in the hall and the show began. I was a little star struck at certain famous people coming over and talking to us like David Beckham was there with his boys and they loved Justin so we chatted with them. Also usher sat beside us so he attracted a lot of people to come over and chat.

....

“And the winner for best Male artist is... Justin Bieber” The girl announced on stage I stood up and kissed him and he headed up and accepted the award, giving a short speech. That night he won 3 more awards so we had to celebrate.

There was an after party so we went just us two to it, while Jeremy headed back to the hotel. It was really busy Justin chatted to some friends while I silently freaked at the famous people I was surrounded by and I am pretty sure that was Ian Somerhalder that just past me. Justin laughed at me as my eyes followed Ian out the door. The night was good. We danced away and Justin had a few cheeky drinks so he was rather tipsy. I took his phone out and texted Kenny to come get us just before midnight.

He arrived and helped me and Justin to the car after saying our goodbyes.

We got Justin in and straight to bed. I went down the hall to Pattie’s room to let her and my mum know that was us in and spoke for a bit before going to bed and crashing out beside Justin.

I awoke to the rain hitting the windows, Typical New York. Justin was spread out over most of the bed in that much of a deep sleep he was drooling. I rested my head on his bare chest and looked down at my stomach thinking of her and what she will look like. I started to cry a little to myself as what was about to happen in a couple months got real.  I heard a groggy groan and Justin looked down at me with blurry eyes.

 “Don’t cry sweetie” He sat up and gave me a hug.

“It’s just so real all of this, me and you ...the baby” as I said ‘the baby’ I got a real tingling feeling across my stomach. I grabbed Justin’s hand and placed it on my stomach as our baby ran her fist across me.  It looked really strange, as her tiny knuckles etched my skin and disappeared. We were both amazed. Then she decided to kick. It was hilarious. I couldn’t wait to get to know my little girl.

* * * * * * * * *

I was due having the baby March 14th, 13 days after Justin’s 18th birthday and 3weeks after mine. It was now December so we didn’t have much more time to go. Christmas was coming up and I had to find the perfect gift for Justin that would give him a nice little surprise. I dropped so many hints the past few days but he was giving nothing away as to what he wanted, and kept saying ‘don’t buy me a thing I am blessed enough to be here with you’. I wasn’t going to listen to that.

I sat in the car as we drove through New York. It was so wet but the weather didn’t change the plans. People sprinting by heading to work and the odd ‘belieber’ noticed our car and waved. We were headed to some shops to do one of Justin’s favourite things, shopping.

He bought some new clothes, that he didn’t even need, and I bought some new tops. Justin and I had the same sort of style. We both knew what we liked on the other.

After a day of shopping in the wonderful New York we went and saw the Statue of Liberty. She was a beauty up close. Unfortunately we couldn’t go over but we stood by the pier and took some pictures.

“You have to be the best boyfriend, ever Justin” I told Justin as he snapped pictures of me and him. “You’re the best girlfriend I could ever ask for” we both kissed under the sheltered patch we were standing in.

“What do you think we will do for the rest of the day?” I asked breaking away from our kiss. Justin smirked at me and replied “We could go for dinner just us two tonight since we haven’t done that in a while, and we could visit FAO Schwarz the massive toy store with the piano on the floor” I loved that idea since I loved the movie  Big.

We arrived at the shop doors and maybe we were 17 but walking through them doors I was a chubby little kid again. I got a rush of excitement as I saw all the toys and displays. We went straight to the piano and Justin ran on to it.  He being fabulous at everything started playing the tune to down to earth. He then sped up and played lots of songs I stood by taking pictures and laughing my head off at how silly he was. We had such a laugh. I spotted a pink bear on a shelf near the piano and picked it up. It was soft and had little purple booties on.

“This can be the first thing we buy for our baby” I told Justin

He took it off me and agreed. We paid and left.

New York was defiantly a place I want to come back to. Soon.

[Anyone have any ideas what she could get Justin for his Christmas, something special......]

P.s Just to make it clear although they aren’t mentioned in this chapter , Ethan and Sam are based on Ryan and Chaz incase u didn’t know lol i just wanted to give them different names any way enjoy :”) remember comment/ vote :’) Love you guys