Joffrey Baratheon Imagine

You sat alone in the gardens, just peacefully humming away as you look out over the harbor of Kings Landing. Everything was perfect for you at the moment, you were to be queen. Not only a queen but the queen.

You closed your eyes for a minute and just breathed in the sea air.

"Hello, my bride to be." You heard someone whisper and hands cast around your waist. "I can tell you just heard to news. I have to say I was expecting a different reaction. But I love that your not too scared of me:"

You turn around and see the evil king himself smiling down at you, his hands gripped your waist tighter as you leaned against the stone wall.

"What reaction were you expecting, your grace?" You ask with a smile on your face as you wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him closer to you. Playing the manipulative game you played too well. Making the tough ice cold wall he wore around melt in your sly hands.

"I was expecting running, hiding, tears, hate. But you only smiled up at me and nodded, only leaving when dismissed. Acting like a perfect young lady, just as a queen should be." You blush as he pulls you into his chest, your porcelain skin rubbed against his clothed chest.

"Perfect is the only way I can be, that's the only way I can please you." You whisper in his ear as you delicately kiss his cheek. Pulling back away from him and letting your arms fall back at your side.

Walking away with your hips swaying, leaving his jaw dropped as he quickly walks after you and twirls you around, into his carful embrace.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" He asks and stares into your eyes. Not once since you knew him has he asked permission to do anything. You were impressed with your own handy work at this point.

Without another word said you leaned in and kissed him deeply, leaving no space in between the two of you. Only pulling back to catch your breath, your forehead resting on his.

"I don't think I would ever mind if you kissed me, my king."

"I don't think I'll ever stop kissing you, my queen."