Prologue

|Pic is Mizuki-younger version|

|EDITED|

***
|Play video|

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom far away. There lived in the castle, was two loving couples with their little daughter. The family was not an ordinary one, though.

They were vampires.

You would think that vampires should be cold and uncaring. But, not all vampires are like that, and this family is one of them.

The little vampire girl was only 6 years old. She had long silver hair that reached to her waist, and gray  eyes that can hypnotize anyone with it's enchantment. The princess was loved by everyone from her kingdom.

The princess was happy.

Until that fateful day.

The day 'that' happened.

***

One beautiful night, the queen was tucking in her princess to bed. The queen, was a beautiful queen. She had long white hair and ruby eyes. She was like a goddess, just like her daughter. The queens name was, Christa.

The father came in to say goodnight to his little princess. The princess squealed in delight when she saw her father. The father smiled and kneeled towards his daughter, kissing her forehead.

The father is the king. He had long silver hair and bright gold-like eyes. The king was a very powerful vampire. He has respected to everyone around him. The kings name is, Karl.

As the king and queen say goodnight to the princess, they leave the room. The princess snuggled in her bed sheets, with a happy smile on her face. A minute later, she was asleep.

***

In the middle of the night, something disrupt the kingdoms peaceful sleeps. Fire was spread all throughout the kingdom.

People was dying and burning to death. Screams was heard here and there. People trying to get out of there houses, to escape from death.

The king and queen heard the screams and quickly ran to there daughters room.

The princess was sleeping peacefully in her bed, a smile on her face as she dreamt. The king and queen ran to their daughter and woke her up.

"Mommy? Daddy? What's wrong?" The little princess asked. The worried parents, scooped up their daughter and went to the throne room. Maids and butlers was in there, waiting.

"What happened?!" The king exclaimed. "My lord, a fire has spread throughout the kingdom." A guard explained. "How did this happen?!" The king asked. "My lord, we do not know the culprits that caused this. But if we find them, we won't hesitant to exterminate them." The guard says.

"Christa, take our child somewhere safe." The king ordered. The queen nodded.

The queen and the little princess went somewhere far away from the castle.

They soon stopped.

They was behind bushes to surrounded them from danger. They heard footsteps, loud footsteps.

"Where are they?!" A person asked, impatience clear in his tone. "Boss, we don't know." Another person says, his tone nervous. "Well, find them! They can't be far off." The person demanded. Then, their footsteps became distant. Eventually, it was quiet.