Life on the Upper East Side for Fiona Van Der Woodsen

Começar do início

"And Jenny used up all the invites"I said lying.

"Uhm actually-"Jenny started looking nervously at me.

"You can go now,"Blair said annoyed looking over at Jenny."sorry"Blair and I said smiling at Serena.

"No its okay i've got a lot of stuff to do anyway."Serena replied throwing the invite back on the steps.

"Well we should get going then.Unless you want us to wait for you."Blair said looking slightly pissed off keeping a smile on her face.

"Yeah looks like you got a lot of yogurt left"I said tilting my head at her smiling and standing up with the rest of the girls.

"No go ahead"Serena said sounding kind of upset making me feel kind of bad.

"Hey Blair,Fiona,think the three of us can meet tonight?"Serena asked sounding mad.

"I'd love to but i'm doing something with Nate tonight" I frowned knowing what she was gonna be doing with Nate tonight and thinking about the conversations Chuck and I over heard this morning.

'"The Palace 8 o'clock,Nate will wait"Serena stated forcefully.

"I can probably do half an hour"Blair said knowing that Nate wouldn't mind.

"What about you sis?"I looked at her and smiled.

"Can't wait" I said sarcastically.

"Thanks for making the time"Serena said with an attitude seeming fed up with our attitude towards her.She should've known she couldnt just come back and things would be back to normal.

"We are best friends"Blair replied,I smiled along with Blair and we walked away.

"Spotted on the steps of The Met:an S,B and Fi power struggle.Did S think she could waltz home and tbings would be like they were?Did B and Fi think S would go down without a fight?Or can these three hotties work it out?Theres nothing Gossip Girl likes more then a good cat fight and this could be a classic-xoxo Gossip Girl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Fi" I rolled my eyes as I heard Serena call my name and i stopped walking to turn around

"Yes S?" I asked wondering what she wanted

"Do you want to maybe go to Bendel's with me an Eric?"

"I know you have been gone for a long time but I think you know he's at the Ostroff center"

"Which is exactly why we are gonna get him"I smiled at the idea of helping Eric escape even if it was for only an hour.

"Okay,i guess,but only because of Eric" Serena squealed and started pulling me towards the street so we could make our way to the center.

At the Ostroff Center

"We talked to the nurse and we are kidnapping you!"Serena exclaimed as we walked into the room.

"We are going shopping aren't we?"Eric sighed.

"You bet your blonde butt we are!" I said passing Eric his sweater as everyone in the room laughed.

"We are ggoing to Bendel's...just for an hour though,i swear.I had a really bad day"Serena told Erick.I frowned knowing why she was so upset.

"Really?Cause I had a great day:A couple of pills,bunch of Roscharch tests...they had this green jelly for lunch"Eric replied sarcastically.

"And you didn't save us any,shame on you!" I gasped .

"Come on we need to get you out of here before mom shows up"Serena said as Eric continued to get ready.