You're The One I LOVE

Hei ppl... Dis is slightly mature and contains explicit scenes so please use discretion and yup if u find something offensive pls pm me n I will edit or rate it............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Prologue:

'Uncle Sam's home ma!' I yelled as I ran out to the porch to give my favorite uncle a big hug.

Samuel Lawson is not exactly my uncle but he and dad have been best friends forever.

He laughs and picks me up. Twirls me around and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I love you little teddy bear"

I smile and repeat the same words. I love my uncle.

Hand in Hand we walk into the house.

After dinner we all, that is my parents, uncle Sam, my brother Liam and me, Amara, sit around the fire and discuss plans for my 18th birthday that falls on New Years' Eve.

As I look on, I notice uncle Sam as I have never before.

He is HOT. He has green piercing eyes and dark brown wavy hair with a tall toned body, and is 6 foot 3inches of pure male hotness.

I look down as a blush creeps over me and I notice his hands.

Yumm! Just looking at his hands sends my imagination into an overdrive.

I cannot help but imagine his hands sculpting my body. His hot lips kissing me every where....

"Amara. Amara baby"

"uh what? oops sorry mom, got lost in my own world. Again"

They all laugh as I look down and blush.

But all I can hear is Uncle Sams baritone.

His husky laugh makes the hair on my back stand. I look up and our eyes connect.

It is magical. Pure electricity.

He seems to feel the same way as his expression goes serious and his eyes turn darker as they fill with lust.

OH dear, my uncle and I seem to be lusting after one another......

Shit! what did I just think?

My uncle and me? In lust with each other?

Oh God what is happening to me?

.................................................................