Chapter 6 "My Plan"

So you want to know my plan? Well you'll hear it in a minute. Zamira shows me out to the shed. Inside there were old weapons. "Zamira, this is perfect!! It's exactly what we need!" I say as I pick up a bow a test it. 

"Perfect for what exactly?" She snaps.

"We are going to join the army, and disguise as men."

"Why would we want to do that?! If we get caught who knows what will happen!" In anger she waves her hand and flames blaze in the windows. 

"If we get caught. We won't get caught. Besides you need to find your brother and I need to warn my father and be in disguise. That way no one will find me and you. Everyone will be looking for a princess as in looking for a girl. And you, witches are girls not boys. So our identities will be safe." 

"Let me think about it. It's risky. A little too risky. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to put out the giant flame in my window." She says with anger, and turns to put out the fire.

"Well think on it. I will be leaving in three days, and I could use someone like you."

                                                                    -------------------------------------

After supper I go outside and sit under a tree to watch the sunset. I take in all that has happened today and press those thoughts into a ball. Then I shape that ball into a arrow, and imagine that I shoot it far away so that it never happened. I often do this, always sending arrows away. I watch the sun set against the trees. Gold and red. So beautiful with the shades of the trees. Brown and green. My mother always thought that my eyes are that color for a reason. I belong amongst the trees. 

Zamira walks over and stands next to me, looking into space. "I have to apologise for earlier. I tend to lose control of my powers when I'm angry. And I want to join you in your crazy plan."

"So what changed your mind? I was sure you weren't going to come. " I say. 

"Well when I went to town and it is said that the king has stricken ill. And people say that he only has three months to live. I think you need to see your father before then, and maybe I can heal him if we get there soon."

I just sat there, thinking. Finally I say something."Someone must have poisoned him. I don't know who but I am going to find that person, and trust me you don't want to get mixed up with me. We should leave in two days at sunrise, that way we will pack everything tomorrow. We will be ready for whatever they throw at us." I shoot another imaginary arrow. 

                                                                          -------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that!!! I will try to update fast!!! I know I am taking forever to update, and please forgive me for that. It is almost the 4th of july so I am busy. Anyway thanks for the comments and thanks for following me!!! Please give me more kingdom name ideas, I want something cool. Don't get me wrong I like the ones you guys suggested I just need something that really clicks with the story. Thanks!! And happy 4th!!! :D