Hannah starts school

Luke stayed at Sam's so it was just Han and I walking to school. I took her to get her locker number and class list. I took her to the locker first then to as she put her things away I studied her class schedule.

"You have double English with one of our detention teachers up first. Mr Raux will give you detention if you tell him you're friends with me, that's if you want it" I said.

"Alright, well at least that's easy" Han smiled as she shut her locker. We turned so I could give her a tour of the school. Across from us Matt and his friends where talking. "Who is that?" Han asked, blushing slightly as she looked right at Matt.

"That's Matt, he's the most popular guy" I told her.

Matt caught sight of us, nodded his head and smiled before turning to his friends for a second before partially jogging over to us. "Hey Ri, who's this?" He asked as he put an arm over my shoulders.

"Good morning Matt" I laughed. "This is Hannah, one of my best friends, she's staying with me for a while" I introduced.

"Hi" Hannah said shyly.

"Hey, will you be joining us in detention?" Matt asked.

"Hopefully, she has Mr Raux up first, you do too right?" I questioned.

He nodded "Ah, easy done. Yep, I can take you to class, I assume this is your locker? I'll meet you here when the bell goes" Matt offered, Han nodded in return and he went back to his friends.

"Is Matt your boyfriend?" Hannah asked. 

I shook my head "Remember the guy I told you I saved at camp? That's Matt. He's just a friend".
I gave her a tour and took her back to the locker in time for the bell.