Chapter 17

Juvias POV
The crew ended up listening to Natsu and we ended up in pirates graveyard. Captains Natsu and Gray-sama ordered everyone to sit below deck and Mira to sing a song to block out any sirens that may show up. I told Gray-sama, Lucy and Natsu that I would drive, but Gray-sama wouldn't allow it.

"But Gray this was my idea, you can't get hurt because of me" I say as I sit on his bed as he gets ready. He take his shirt off to changed it and I blush, looking away.

"Juvia I trust that you chose to go here for a reason and I'm not letting you go alone" he said putting another shirt on, allowing me to look again. After we kissed, Gray-sama has been trying to stay clever of me. He didn't talk to me at all until we got here. The only thing he did was punch any guy, except for Natsu, when they looked at me.

"Please Gray-sama" I asked hugging him from behind.

"I can't loose you" I said into his shirt. Tears streamed down my face as I sobbed. Gray didn't move for about five minutes until he turned around.

"I'm not going anywhere" he said hugging me. I sobbed for a moment more until Natsu knocked of Gray-sama's door.

Grays POV
"Time to go" I say letting go of her. I wish I could stay like that forever but after what happened the other day, I can't face her. She hates me I thought to myself. Even though she told me to go below deck, I feel like she just didn't want a guilty conscience. As I started to walk out of the room, something grabbed my sleeve.

"The sirens have magic to manipulate your mind. They make you see who you love the most, please don't be fooled" Juvia says whilst looking at the ground. My heart ached as I saw a tear drop fall to the floor.

"Juvia-" I went to say but she ran out wiping her face. Your an idiot Gray! I mentally yell at myself as I walk out of the room and to Natsu.

"Hey look who finally decided to show up" he said with a childish grin. What does Lucy see in him I thought as the shipped turned. I started to hear an angelic singing voice that pulled me away from where I was standing. Natsu also walked along side me as we got to the side of the ship.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia called.

"Natsu!" Lucy called to. I wanted to look back at Juvia but I couldn't. I saw Natsu trying to do the same but it was no use.

Lucy's POV
Juvia and I ran to the boys as we saw a siren pull them towards the water.

"The wheel!" I yelled to Juvia. What to do? I tried to think but Natsu too close to the edge.

"Get Gray-sama, I've got the wheel" Juvia yelled running to the wheel.

"Lyon-sama, Juvia told you that one kiss would be enough!" I yelled towards the boys. Gray stopped and turned around with red eyes.

"Lyon you basterd!" He yelled running to where Juvia was. I caught up to Natsu and grabbed his arm right before
He went overboard. I turned him around and hugged him.

"I love you Natsu" I said crying into his shirt. After a couple of seconds, Natsu's warm arms wrapped around me, making me jump.

"I love you too, Luce" he said nuzzling his head into my hair. We stayed there for a minute forgetting where we were until the siren blasted me.

"Lucy!" I heard Natsu yell. He beat the siren to a pulp and ran over to me. He kneeled down and looked me in the eyes. I smile and he sighs.

"Be careful please, I don't want a single hair on your head to hurt" he said kissing my fore head. We get up and get ready for the fight of our lives. Sirens showed up from every edge of the boat. This is gonna be fun