I Will Protect You, Darling.

Oh my gosh guys I am so sorry that I vanished like that :( i was on vacation for the first half of June, then had a college thing for like three days. Then just when I wanted to update something with family came up and I am so sorry. I hope you guys can forgive me for vanishing. Though I do thank you for still commenting and reading. I got on and saw the number of reads at 11k and got so happy :) And some of you have been so supportive of this thing through it all. Now I'll shut up and update! So yeah Enjoy!!

************************************************************************************************************

Julian's POV

   Scarrlette had been sick for the past two weeks which worried me to no end. After my brother had raped her I haven't let her out of my sight. She was staying in my room until I felt she was safe enough to go anywhere on her own. I had made an appointment for her to see a doctor even though she was always trying to say she was fine. She was not happy about it but I didn't care, I wanted her to be healthy and happy.

   As we sat there waiting for the doctor to come back and say what the heck was going on I got more and more nervous. They did so many tests and even an x-ray and other scans to make sure she wasn't bleeding internally. The doctor did come back in eventually, but with a monitor of some sort and a nurse.

   "Miss Johnson, we want to do one final test. Your x-ray shows something out of the ordinary. But before we do anything I want to ask a few questions." The doctor said sitting next to her.

    "Is there any chance that you are pregnant?" He asked, getting right to the point.

   "She was raped almost two months ago! So of course there is!" I yelled, finally blowing up.

   "Sir, please calm down. I understand you worry about her but I just have to ask anyways."

   I sat back down and focused on Scarrlette. After the doctor explained everything I watched as they put the thing to her stomach and slid it around. Looking for who knows what, and I hoped it was nothing major. But just as I got excited because nothing was showing up a small blob appeared on the screen. I then heard the sound of another heartbeat... It was really fast compared to Scarrlette's.... That's when I knew my brother had gotten my girlfriend pregnant... I was in total shock and didn't want to believe it at all. I wanted to throw up or pass out..

    "Miss Johnson, we would like to tell you that you are in fact pregnant."

   And with that everything went black..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarrlette's POV

   I was watching the screen that was showing the little blob that was inside of me.

  "Miss Johsnon, we would like to tell you that you are in fact pregnant."

  I then heard a large crash come from my left and whipped my head to the side to see Julian crashing to the ground after taking out a table and a chair. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact he just blacked out... I mean I was in shock at the fact I was pregnant. It wasn't even Julian's child... It was his brother's baby.. Even though this little baby came to be through something so horrible, I couldn't see killing it... I mean, this poor blob never did anything... I wasn't going to care what Julian will say, I was going to take care of this little blob and make sure no one ever hurt it.

   It was about an hour before Julian woke up and even then he was still in shock. He was angry when I told him I was going to keep the baby. I didn't care, I just walked from the hospital and towards the college again. I made it back after he did and just walked right by him when I got to the floor my room was on. He tryed stopping me but I just slammed the door in his face, not caring that it may have upset him. I was upset too over the fact that he wouldn't respect what I wanted.

   I sat down on my bed and glanced towards the wall that seperated our rooms, then down at my stomach where my first baby was growing. I wanted nothing more than to keep this baby safe at all costs. There was a knock on my door that pulled me from my thoughts.

   "Scarrlette, please open up. I want to talk real quick." I heard Julian call through the door.

  "Why, you're just going to tell me to kill this child that's growing inside me." I yelled back.

   "No I'm not. I promise that I only want to talk to you."

   I slowly got up and walked over to the door, unlocking it and opening the door enough to let him in.

   "Look, Scarrlette, I know you don't want to lose this baby, but just think. Are you ready to take care of another human being?"

   "I may not be 100% ready Julian. But I know that I will take care of this child before I ever think of killing it. The child never did anything to me or you and it may be the offspring of your brother, but I don't care. I will love this child as if it were the offspring of the man I marry."

   "Well then I will support you. It may not be the choice that makes me happy. But I want you to be happy and nothing will make me more happy, then to see a smile always on your face."

   "Can we take pictures weekly to follow this. I mean, it is my first pregnancy and I want it to be a happy one and all" I said, smiling.

   "That sounds like a great idea, babe"

  Julian kissed me lightly, smiling against my lips.

 "This baby better look like you darling, because I may kill my brother already." He said, laughing lightly.

   "I'll try my best dear." I said, giggling

*****************************************************************************************************************

I know it's short and all. I tried as hard as I could to make it as long as possible. But i am stuck with what to do right now with this. I just need a little inspiration. And I know there are major grammar mistakes as well as spelling errors. I will go back and edit it once I finish it over all. So yeah tell me what you think and don't be afraid to make comments on what you do or don't like. And yes she is pregnant. I have an idea of where I want this to go. Don't worry. Until next time Love you guys!!!

~Scarrlette(: