Chapter 45: The Accident

The talk father and I made, cleared everything about us, and Kieran. Kieran already knew that we aren't actually related for I was adopted but I continued avoiding him for I don't know how to approach him after everything that happened.

"Maddie! I heard." Emma said as she links her arm around mine "I'm sorry!"

"Nothing to be sorry about, Pa and I are okay." I smiled at her

"But what about Kieran?"

"Still don't know, he did what he did and I still can't forgive him."

"Even if he dies?" Emma ask, I hit her in the arms.

"I don't like that to happen to him even if we are not in good terms"

"Sorry! I was just asking"

"Ask me something else instead." I demanded.

"Are you coming to Ivy's party tonight?"

"I think, I'll pass" bitting my lower lip.

"Why?" She ask pouting

"I'm just not in the mood for a party this moment"

"Fine but I'm saying you are missing a great party!" She said walking away

______________________

"Tweety, Emma told me you weren't coming to the party" Oliver leaning on the locker next to mine.

"She did!" Emma confirmed.

"Lovies, I'm not feeling the party vibe. You should just go without me." closing my locker.

"But this party could help you forget about the bullshits on your life." putting his one arm around me and the other one on Emma's.

"I totally agree to what Oliver said" nodding to me.

"Guys, I know it might help but I'm just not into it. Maybe some other time"

Zoe appeared infront of us.

"Sup?" Holding her strap bags.

"Glad you are here, please talk to her!" Emma pushes Zoe towards me.

"About what?" She asked

"The party!"

"Maddie, like what is wrong with you!? You should come to the party with us." She shakes my arms

"Nope!" Popping the P "I have told you guys that I'm not going to the party, No! No! No!" Talking to them walking away backwards,them talking me into going to the party then I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I turned around to look at the person I bumped into and for the love of all -like more than a thousand students in this school but It has to be him that I bumped into, Kieran.

Oliver, Emma and Zoe were silent about the incident. I have seen him around but I wasn't really talking to him and so was he, maybe because of the fact that he was my boyfriend not that long ago, then he became my brother not long ago, then we found out that I'm adopted and that he was not really my brother not long ago.

I was looking at his so stunning brown eyes and he was looking at mine too, plus the fact that we are like half a ruler apart from eachother. He smiled, I blink thrice it was really him. I took a step back from him.

"Sorry" I spoke and quickly walk pass him.

I wasn't really ready for that.

_______________________