Namjoon X Y/n

"Do you have to go?" I said walking to him as I watched him wearing his boots.

"Its not a must.. But you know its my dream is too be a solo rapper y/n."

"I know oppa I know what you want to be oppa.. I won't stop you but don't you think you're going too fast?"

"Fast like how?"

"Fast till you injured your finger."

"That's a small one y/n."

"A small cut is big for me oppa. Its a serious matter to me."

"It'll heal okay. And why are you bringing a small thing up? What are you trying to say to me?"

"Im saying that if anything worse were to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to live!"

"W-what..?"

"I said.. I can't live without you... No matter how small a cut is you think it is, I think its huge to me. I don't want you to go hurting yourself oppa."

"Y/n.."

"People may expect high expectations and want things to be perfect but just know no one is perfect and you don't have to force it out of your head and brain! Just cause a little smarter than me sometimes doesn't mean-"

A pain of strong arms wrapped around my waist as I was telling namjoon oppa about reality check.

"I know what you're trying to say y/n. But I didn't know you were feeling like this all this while and I'm sorry about that y/n." He said hugging me tighter.

"I'm sorry too oppa... For that stupid speech.."

"Its not stupid but it brought me to a reality check. I have been caring so much about work that I didn't realise what happened in the background. I realised too.."

"Realise what?"

"Like what you said to me. I can't live without you too. Other than becoming a solo rapper you're the only one in my eyes and that you still loved and cared for me when I focused more on work."

"You love your work and I shouldn't be disturbing your love for making music for your fans."

"Now that I'm back in reality, I'll make sure to show love to you just the same as how I love my work and I'll be very passionate about it."

"How do you do that?"

"This." He stood up from the couch till he was standing, he used his arms and brought me closer and then gave a long passionate kiss. It was longer than all the kisses I've ever had. It was overflowing with love, warmth, passion as our tongues in our mouth twist here and there.