Chapter Twenty-Four

SURPRISE GUYS! TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT! WOO! Haha! Since I don't have anything else to say for now so let's get right into the Chapter! Happy Reading my beautiful readers! <3

Picture of Lianne's and Anabelle's outfit towards the end of the chapter on top! -------->

_________________________

*Recap*

Now I just had to figure out when and how I should tell him.

Because I knew that deep down, sooner or later, I just wouldn't be able to hold it in anymore. And I knew when that day came, it would either start our relationship or ruin our friendship.

And I honestly don't know if I'm ready to lose him.

I did something that I told my self not to do.

I've completely fallen for Sean Walker.

And I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

At least not yet.

*End Of Recap*

.

.

.

Saturday March 28th

*Anabelle's POV*

"Should we wake her up?" I heard Chase's voice ask.

"No. Look at her. She looks so peaceful in her sleep." I heard Sean's voice say.

I began shifting in my bed. "Ssh! I think she's waking up!" Lianne whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sean, Lianne and Chase standing there with huge smiles plastered on their faces. Lianne was holding several balloons in her hand and Sean was holding a beautiful bouquet of yellow, orange and red tulips in a vase.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled in unison.

I rubbed my eyes as I slowly sat up in my bed. Lianne squealed and rushed over to me, quickly pulling me into a hug. "Happy Birthday my beautiful best friend!"

I let out a small laugh as I wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you Lia." She pulled away and tied the balloons to the handle on the nightstand that was beside the bed.

I got up from my bed and trudged over to where Sean was. I looked down at the flowers and smiled. "Tulips," I murmured as I looked up at Sean, a smile still present on my face. "My favorite flowers."

His lips slowly curved up into a smile. "Yeah. I remembered you telling me that Tulips were your favorite flower when we went to Seaside Park and played the questions game."

Aw.

He remembered.

"I can't believe you remembered." I whispered, as I looked back down at the flowers. "Thank you. I love them. They are so beautiful." I carefully took them from his hand and set it down on the small table.