Chapter Thirty-One: Part One

Start from the beginning

I took in the scene before my eyes. All of our very best friends were gathered here and I noticed that Niall and I were the last ones to arrive. We clearly weren’t the most prompt people around. I wasn’t able to gather any words to speak before I was crushed in a tight hug from my three good friends Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie. It was endearing to see them, albeit I was always excited to see them. It felt like the time that passed while we had all been separated was so long, but in reality it had only been a few days.

Niall walked over to join the boys and they talked about their new single that they worked on. I smiled as I watched him from a distance. He threw his head back in laughter at something Louis said and then I realized the saddening fact that one day, the boys would go their separate ways. I quickly shook my head from the depressing reality of it all and I just appreciated the time I could spend with my best friends.

“So, how are you and Niall?” Danielle asked.

“Amazing,” I replied swiftly.

“And you and Liam?” I questioned.

“Same,” She replied.

“And what about you two?” I turned to Perrie and Eleanor. They both smiled and talked about their loving relationships with Zayn and Louis. I listened to them as they stuttered and blushed.

“You know, Harry really needs a girl. We really need a fifth girl in our girl group. I think we should all play a little game of matchmaker…” Perrie suggested.

“Not bad, Miss Edwards, I think you may be right!” Eleanor agreed.

I nodded my head and suddenly we began whispering about my darling half-brother and what kinds of girls he was bound to fall in love with. We were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn’t even realize when the boys came back over to us. Niall wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side. He brought his face closer to mine and nuzzled his face in my neck. His breaths tickled me. I brought my hands up to ruffle his hair and he squealed. Niall pushed me away playfully and I just laughed.

“So, Harry, do you care to tell us why you wanted us over here?” Louis asked rather loudly.

“I just wanted to see my best mates. That’s all…”

A chorus of “aww’s” circulated throughout the room. Liam brought Harry in one of those “man hug” things, which I don’t understand the physics behind at all, but I usually don’t understand most of the things men do anyways.

“Okay, since it is past dinner time and I’m sure Niall is starving, lets eat!” Harry yelled.

Niall’s cheeks turned pink at Harry’s announcement, but regardless, he was still first in line to fix food. I joked that if it weren’t for his metabolism, Niall would surely weigh over four hundred pounds by now. He winked and his voice got really low as he said, “And you’d still love me then, baby,” in response. We all had a great laugh at that and sat down to eat.

Once I was done eating, I began to feel extremely nauseous. I grabbed Niall’s hand under the table and he turned his attention to me. The sickening feeling in my stomach put me at a loss for words. I let go of his hand and pushed the chair I was sitting in backwards. I staggered as I tried miserably to make my way to the bathroom. I fell over, yet I never hit the floor because Niall caught me. I could feel the contents of my stomach begin to make their way up.

Danielle hopped from her seat and offered to take me to the bathroom. When Niall resisted, she simply said, “There are some things a girl doesn’t want men seeing, and that is when she’s slumped over a toilet.”

Danielle basically carried me to the bathroom. Soon enough, Perrie and Eleanor followed and joined us in the bathroom where I threw up everything I ate that day. Danielle held my hair back and Perrie sat down as she looked like she was going to faint. I cried immediately afterward. Danielle tried to console me by patting my back. I flushed the toilet.

“Are you sick?” Eleanor asked.

“Maybe you should see a doctor, babe,” Perrie suggested.

“I was perfectly fine this morning… Then as I was sitting at the table just a few minutes ago, I got extremely nauseous,” I explained.

Danielle sat in silence for minutes. She was in deep thought. Suddenly, her mouth dropped open and she looked at me in all seriousness.

“Ariella, when was the last time you had your period?”

-----------------------------------

What did you think??

Please let me know. :)

I love all of you! Please vote and comment.

Love, RelentlessChaos <3