Chapter Six: Hated You From Hello

(Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto at all...this is just a FANFIC enjoy the video that kinda little snippets go with this chapter and those to come! My favorite AMV actually and the song fits it perfectly! ~Ana6318)

It had been five years since Naruto had defected from Konoha, Sasuke as well. Sasuke had taken off and trained under Orochimaru and his Father was utterly pissed that his Son would do what the Yondaime's Son had done.

FLASHBACK (Naruto)
Five years ago

Naruto had made it into the Rain Village, Konan had followed him silently for an hour when Kurama had angrily placed her under genjutsu strong enough to freak her out and send her to her knees. "Do you know the head leader of this Village, here?" Naruto asked.

"Why?" Konan asked standing up.

"I'll not ask again, do you know them!" He shouted his eyes red.

"...Yes, who are you?" She asked.

"I need to know if he can extract bijuu without killing the host." Naruto had said.

"I don't know about without killing but I know we can extract-"

"If you do not take me to him, I'll kill you where you stand." Naruto said, he had a kunai to her throat faster then she could think. She grabbed his wrist and in a wave of paper origami, they were gone.

Naruto sighed, Konan was walking ahead of him. "Nagato, it was a Jinchuriki and he wishes to speak to you." Konan says.

Nagato in Yahiko's body turns and stares with his Rinnegan, "Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, what do you want to ask me? Or should I just do my bidding and be done with you?" He asks.

Naruto smiled, "I want you to take out Kurama, let him free without killing me." He said.

"...and If I refuse?" Nagato says.

"Then I'll kill you." Naruto says with no remorse.

"Hmm, I like your tenacity child. Alright, I will try but I won't promise that you won't die but I'll atleast chance it." Nagato says.

"Arigatou." Naruto says.

Five years later

A red haired teen that used to be a sun kissed blond was sitting on a hill alone, a Raven haired boy spotted him and memories flashed through his mind. Angrily they started to fight, the now red head looked at the Raven haired boy his eyes flashed with the Rinnegan he'd received from the Sage of Six Paths. "Sasuke, back down or die." Naruto shouted as kunai clashed.

Sasuke gritted his teeth but continued to fight angrily. "Fight me, Dobe!" He shouted and they did just that. Naruto never once using his eyes.

About two hours later, Sasuke was breathing hard and battered. "What the hell was I doing all these years! Huh!? How are you still stronger than me! Damnit!" He shouted.

"East, I fight for the world and all its people whereas you fight only for yourself and for hatred. Your senses dual when you fight only for the win Sas-uke." Naruto says.

Both stopped, Sasuke was surprised to say the least. "Where's the Dobe and what have you done to him?" He asks.

"I'm right before your eyes Sasuke, admit defeat and go home. Konoha not Orochimaru's, yes I heard you defected... I have my sources. You know Sasuke, I think of you as my Brother... Act like it." He says.

"I've always hated you from hello, Dobe!" Sasuke shouted and brought out Sasano.

They began to fight again, Naruto flashed to him and blasted a large Rasengan into him and then sighed when he heard an audible crunch of the Teme's ribs under his Jutsu. Sasuke jumped back and fell to one knee, hjs Sharingan turned Mangekyo was now in full bloom and his Sasano was now raging.

"Fire, Sasano!" Sasuke said through the pain and fired off Amateratsu arrows.

Twenty Minutes Later

"Give up yet Dobe?" Sasuke asked the fallen red head.

Naruto propped himself up against a wall and Sasuke fell against the same wall breathing hard. "No I will never stop fighting...Not until I beat you so badly you crawl back to your Family with a pitiful broken body." Naruto states.

"Dobe, I admit it...I lose." Sasuke said before passing out. Naruto smiled down at the Raven haired teen before flashing away with him and tossing him in Konohagakure's Uchiha clan district. He flashed to the Hokage Tower where he found his Father hard at work.

"Father, it's been a long time. I've finally returned." Naruto said making Minato drop his pen and look up. His eyes shook, and in a flash he was infront of the teen and inspecting every inch of the red head.

"What happened to your hair and how do you have that Doujutsu!?" Minato said loudly but shakily.

"I got rid of Kyuubi, but I died in the process. Sage of Six Path's brang me back and when he did, I opened my eyes and there I was with his eyes and power. I can do it all, but the only reason he brought me back was because of my resolve to keep Konoha safe. So I trained for five years and these are the results Father." He says.

Minati looks him over again, "Have you seen your mother yet? She's been worried sick." Minato asks.

"No, she's my next destination." Naruto saya then speaks for a few more moments before flashing away and towards his old Home. Not being able to wait to speak with his Mother.