Chapter 46

Chapter 46

5PM. The afternoon Tagaytay weather is cold but not chilly and the sun starts its descend on the west. The water of the taal lake reflects the light of the sun in hues of orange, yellow, pink,  red and a little bit of blue.  The scene is picturesque, close to perfection.

I stood on top of the porch, in front of the garden, looking at the scenery in front of me. The garden is well-manicured and covered by bermuda grass. There's a cobblestone pathway from the driveway leading to the fountain. Both sides are covered my million flowers of different colors and varieties. At the end of the pathway, in front of the fountain is Lexie.  Looking so gorgeous on his tuxedo. His hair is ponytailed and bathe by the sunset and the taal lake is shining as his background. The scene is perfect.

There's even a romantic lovesong playing from a boss speaker and an ipod, set up by the judge's family near the fountain.

The guests which are composed of the Judge's family and the servants are standing and smiling while looking at me. I never thought that I would be this happy. I must admit that this is not the wedding that I've dreamed of. I know that my parents would probably kill me for marrying without informing them but I also know that I will never regret this day.

How could I regret this day when it surpassed my idea of a civil wedding? Sino ang mag aakala na mahigit dalawang oras lang ang ginawang preparation para sa kasal na to?

I have an engagement ring, I have a bouquet, I have a wedding dress with matching shoes. Sabi ni Lexie, my dress is one of his bridal collection last summer. Ito na lang daw ang natira kasi yung iba, nabili na. This one remain unsold because it's not for sale.

Naalala ko ang usapan namin kanina sa guestroom.

"There are creations that are meant to be worn only by the person it is made for. "

"You made this one for me?" Hindi ako makapaniwala. No wonder , the dress fits me perfectly.

"I've always admired your sexy back. I know the dress will look amazing on you." He grinned and I feel my face heated up.

"Ginagawan mo ako ng wedding dress kahit hindi ka sigurado kung magkakatuluyan tayo?" He's unbelievable!

"I am a very patient and determined person." Sabi lang niya na ikinataas ng kilay ko. Magrereklamo pa sana ako pero hindi ko na nagawa dahil lumuhod na siya at inilagay sa may paanan ko ang isang pares ng transparent peep-toe Louboutin  pumps encrusted with swarovski cyrstals.

"I'll never allow you to wear these slippers on my wedding day, Missy." Sinimulan na niyang hubarin ang straps ng sandals ko. I don't know but I became  teary eyed.    Hindi niya tinipid ang sapatos ko!

"Saan mo namanyan nakuha?" I nearly choke on my words.

"It goes with the dress. Nakalimutan ko lang sabihin sa kanila na isama ito." Inalis na niya ang suot kong sandals at isinuot sa akin ang sapatos,w hich of course, kasyang kasya sa akin. Pagkatapos niyang isuot sa akin ang sapatos, tumayo na siya at hinalikan ako sa pisngi bago umalis.  Ni hindi ko napansin ang suot niya.

My groom is in tuxedo!

Napangiti ulit ako at napatingin kay Lexie then the music changed into a wedding march.  I started walking down the 3 steps porch towards the pathway. Ang lakas ng tibok ng puso ko habang papalapit kay Lexie. So, ito pala ang pakiramdam ng ikakasal. Hindi mo maiintindihan kung kakabahan ka o maeexcite.

My smile widened into a grin when I approached Lexie.  Ngumiti siya sa akin at kinuha ang kamay ko tapos hinalikan bago ako iniharap kay Judge.

"Any second thoughts Missy?" Pagkaharap na pagkaharap sa akin yan agad ang itinanong ng Judge.