The Awkward Moment When....

That awkward moment when you say "Goodbye!" to someone but you both walk off in the same direction.

That awkward moment when you notice someones zipper is down but you don't want to say anything because you don't have a good excuse for why you were looking that low.

That awkward moment when you accidentally call your teacher "Mum"

That awkward moment when you don't know if you should hug someone or not

That awkward moment when you pull the push door even though it's clearly signed.

That awkward moment when you don't know which arm rest is yours at the cinema.

That awkward moment when you get stuck in a bean bag.

That awkward moment when you arrive at the party and see someone else wearing the same dress.

That awkward moment when you're singing Happy Birthday but you don't know the name of the person so you just mumble the name part.

The awkward moment when you burst out laughing remembering something funny that has happend to you before and you get weird looks from people.

That awkward moment when you try to sneak a photo of someone but the flash goes off

That awkward moment when you realize you've kept talking after the call dropped out.

That awkward moment when you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it’s not them.

That awkward moment when it's quiet and you're eating something crunchy.

That awkward moment when you say "I love you" and he says "Okay".

That awkward moment when your in a class where you don't speak to anyone, and your teacher says go find a partner.

That awkward moment when someone mistakes you for the shop assistant.

That awkward moment when you step out of the shower and then realise there is no towel.

That awkward moment when you are gossiping about someone and they walk up behind you.

The awkward when you realize it didn't say 'moment'

That awkward moment when you confidently say the wrong answer aloud in class

That awkward moment when someone is doing the dishes and you slowly put another dish in the sink.

---------------------------------------------------

Thx for reading and i hope you enjoyed these Awkward Moments!!

Vote Comment and do whatever else you can!!

Ps:There will be a part to this..

Adios Amigos!