Chapter 20

•Hunter•
Callie woke up yesterday and is being sent home today, she has to be on bed rest for 3 weeks.

So I'm staying here for my birthday. At least I get to be with Callie.

The boy, named Jackson, his mother picked us up.

***

We enter Callie's home and Jackson was carrying her upstairs. I go to the kitchen and run my fingers threw my hair in frustration.

•Flashback•

"Calllllie" I whined back at her. "Hunterrr, I love you" she said smiling and laughing. "Well not possible, I'm taken" I said joking.

"Yeah by me" Callie said pecking my lips. I laughed. "No by this sour patch kids bag" I winked.

"Yea, no. I can't share you" Callie said looking me in the eyes. I jumped on the sofa with her and she laird on top of me like mostly always.

"What if I date Ashley, she's hot" I said. Callie's looked at me with wide eyes and pain in her eyes."your a ass, go away" she said hitting me.

She goes to get up and I grab her by the waist yanking her back in my arms. "I'm joking, I only want you, your my only princess's. And i never wanna loose you" I said kissing her softly.

She smiled and hid her face in the crook of my neck. She lightly kissed my neck causing shivers down my spine.

I love this girl, and it's crazy how she puts such a big effect on me.
•flashback over•

I felt a tear slip from my eyes. I miss us, I miss her. I don't wanna be with Lauren.

"Dude, Callie is asking for you" Jackson said. I looked up, wiping the few tears jogging up the stairs.

I reach a room, and open the door. I see Callie laying down with her eyes closed. I walk up to her and grab her hand.

"Hunter... please don't l-" she started. "I promise I won't leave you" I said finishing her words.

I take my shoes off and jump in the covers with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she put her arm around my torso, and hiding her face in the crook of my neck like we used too.

"Hunter I remember... Us always doing this..I miss it, I miss you, no I miss us" Callie whispered.

_______________________________________________________________

This is a horrible update. It's 12 something at night so night losers💘

Idk, I always imagine Hunter the short boy... But he tall in this story sooo.

Yea I don't like talking about Hunter

K

Bye

I'm awkward and stupid

~Em❤️