•Chapter Three: Are You Sure This Is a Real Police Station?

Start from the beginning

   "We show them what we can do." her eyes now a light brown.

   "This is so not going to work." I said, as she pulled me towards the door.

   The energy inside the station was very...awkward. It didn't look like an official police station. There were tons of curtains covering windows,the only light sources being a single light bulb and the light from a computer screen. The door behind us slammed eerily behind us.

This doesn't look so...real, I thought to Alyce.

Maybe this is a new police station and they're still trying to work things out, Alyce suggested.

Mm, sure, whatever floats your boat, I thought back.

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

   "Yes,can I help you ladies?" a male voice said.

I jumped.

   "Jeez,you scared me." I said,holding my hand on my chest and breathing slowly.

   "Sorry." the guy said and smiled sheeply."So, how can I help you?"

   "Um, we have a report..." Alyce said, stepping in.

   The guy gestured toward two seats at a small desk. He went around the desk and sat down looking at a laptop then at us. We sat down at the two seats. He motioned to go ahead.

   "So,these people...lets say...they're pretty hopped on who-knows-what. They did these things to us-"

Alyce was cut off.

   "Like rape?" the guy interrupted.

   "Noo,they injected us with like-"

A hand from behind went around Alyce's mouth. Cloth went around my wrists and were tied tight. I looked over at Alyce and her mouth was duct-taped.

Who the hell are these people?! I thought to her.

She looked behind her, something I was unable to do because...

My wings were out?!

How the hell did THAT happen? I'm like about to have a heart attack in a minute, I thought to Alyce.

'Classified group. They found us.' was her only response before a static sound entered my mind.

   "AHH!" I screamed, the static was unbearable to listen to.

I tried to tune it out-no luck.

   "Now, Kat, if you want to get rid of that static, you'll give up." a familiar male voice said.

The male walked in front of me.

It was Niko.

   "I'm not giving up," I said, stubbornly.

  "We'll see about that." Niko said,and motioned for the rest of the group to come towards him.

Calona, the woman who kidnapped me and replaced me with a clone, stood next to Niko and held a laptop in her hands.

   "Open it," Niko ordered.

Calona opened the laptop. It had a ton of complicated numbers sequences,drawings of buildings,and something written in Italian.

  "Do you know the language?" Niko asked,seeing me trying to decipher what it says.

  "Sì, dice che sta cercando di far saltare in aria un edificio per riconquistare il potere di un'altra società sta cercando di eccellere nella miscelazione del gene. I tre si vuole rovinare questa società da sopraffazione voi." I said, reading the screen and then smirked.