Chapter 11 - Arrival

___
Joe's POV
___

Liz had run out the back door and Layla was crying. I could hear the curry burrning as Oli was running round trying to get everything better.

Niomi was coming. She was going to take Layla. I love Layla why does she have to go. She can't but she can. I have to do something. I was just sat in the corner crying. I wasn't capable of looking after her anyway. She needs her mum.

"Joe can you help?" Oli shouts from outside. I slowly got up and moved the pan from the hob but it was still ruined. I glanced up for the first time and saw Oli chasing Liz round the garden so she didn't go out the hole in the fence. I left the kitchen window and went upstairs. I trode up the stairs and as I reached the top her crys were worse. I went to my room and slumped down in the corner before letting the tears finnally flow.

I was the worst parent. I'm so selfish and stupid. Why did I take her from her anyway. I can't handle this. I could just leave and never have to face her. Oli can explain. I can lock myself in the bathroom and not leave every again.

Liz yelped and Oli swore before Layla fell silent. The knock on the door was horriable.

____
Zoes POV
____

I was sat in the freezing cold attic with Nala and her puppies. All around me were dirty pots, pot noodles, plates, forks, bottles of water, a few blankets. I reached for a blanket and pulled it towards me. I glanced at my legs and they were covered in bruises. They were like normal (for those who don't know zoe brusis very easily on her legs ) they were worse. Nala yelped and kicked away one of her puppies. So I pulled them all closer and closed my eyes.

I was jolted awake by my body throwing up the contents of my stomache all over the floor. I noticed a new pile of food by the door for me and some new clothes. I put the clothes on and immediately pulled the blanket to me. It was a very short dress coming the the top of my thigh and nothing else. You could see all my brusies it was horriable.

___
Olis POV
___

I was guarding the hole in the fence as Liz came running towards me. I had to swoop her up and bring her towards me but she moved and jumped out my arms causing her to squeel and laylas crys from inside stopped. The doorbell rang and no one inside moved.

Niomi

___
Joe's POV
___

I heard Niomi walking up the stairs and gasp as she entered Laylas room.
"Joe you need to come here now!" She yelled "It's Layla!"

___
A/N
___

I'm sorry for so many jumpy POVs but needs must. And thank you so much for 1.03k it means so much to me. I'm also sorry for the cliff hanger. Just keep bugging me untill you get another chapter.

See ya later you provocative mango