Chapter 14

Sorry It took forever to update. I tried publishing this chapter twice before but wattpad kept deleting it. On the bright side this is the chapter that most of you have been waiting for. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

"We are going where?" I asked hoping I had heard him wrong.

"We are going to a press conference to introduce you to the kingdom as our mate and their next queen," Luca told me again.

"You can't just tell me the day of! I'm not prepared I have no idea what I'm doing and you think that it's okay just to spring this on me the day of, seriously? No I'm not going," I said astonished that they plan to just throw me out there without a clue of what to say or what to do.

"Yes you are," was Dean's reply

"No I'm not I've never done one what if I screw up? What will the kingdom think of me than? I don't like public speaking and you expect me to go in front of the whole kingdom and answers questions that are meant to trick me, no I refuse," I started pacing while saying this.

"Eve calm down," Luca grabbed my upper arms to stop me from my pacing.

"Look at me," he said and I slowly lifted my gaze to his. "It won't be as bad as your making it out to be. It's going to be streamed so you're only going to be taking to a couple dozen or so reporters, plus Daniel will brief you on how to answer some of the questions most likely to come up. If anything does get out of hand Dean and I will be there to take over. Please Eve," I hate the look he's giving me right now because It makes me want to give in to him.

My head falls onto his chest as I mumbled out okay. I took a deep breath letting his scent help calm me down a bit. I lifted my head up enough to look at him and smack his chest.

"If you ever do something like this again I will castrate both of you," Luca chuckle lightly

"We promise baby girl. Now go get ready we leave in an hour," Luca kissed my forehead before pushing me in the direction of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tulips are a such lovely flower. The beautiful silky white pedals protecting the center with the dashes of red coating the bottom of the flower trying to overcome the pureness of the white. Tulips have always been my favorite flower and right now I could take my eyes off of them.

I was standing in a room waiting for them to tell me its time. I'm so nervous right now but I'm glad that Daniel the crowns PR guy went over how to answer some of the questions most likely to come up so i'm not completely in the dark on what i'm doing. I put my hand over my stomach thinking that this is going to be a normal occurrence for my baby. Living your life in the spotlight will be my children's life from the moment they are born.

"Eve it's time," Luca's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I nod my head and make my way over to him. When I reached him he kissed my in such a loving and tender way that butterflies were swarming in my tummy. When he pulled away it left me in a little bit of a daze as he looked down at me.

"I love you Eve," he whispered softly.

I couldn't move because I was shocked, he said it he actually said it. I know that they have implied it before but they've never said it. Should I say it back? I don't know because im not sure if really love him yet, plus I don't think I can say it to him when I keeping a huge secret from him.

"we need to go now," he said after what felt like hours but was probably only a minute.

His hand went to the small of my back as he guided me towards the stage. I suddenly felt a little sting at the back of my neck. My hand shot up to it.