Home sweet Treehouse

Fiona POV: Marshall had stopped flying and we both were silent. I looked over to see... my old house. My heart started ache and my eyes were welling up with a storm of tears. I looked to Marshall Lee and he gave me a reassuring smile, and then I burst into tears and wrapped my arms around him tight. 

He flew us to the ground only a couple yard from the treehouse, me still sobbing into his shouler. He sat both of us down gently and he held me close to him, whispering that I was fine and he was there for me. I began to shake a little bit as I forced through my stuttered sobs, "T-thank you M-Marshall...T-thank you."

"Don't worry," Marshall responded, his voice slightly higher as if he was crying with me, "You're j-just fine." A hint of blush appeared on my face. I smiled and buried my face into his shoulder more, inhaling his scent secretly. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck along with a few cold drops dripping on my skin. 

"Hey, Marshall?" I asked, still in his embrace.

"Yeah?" he coughed out, swallowing his tears.

"I want to go inside the treehouse." Marshall pulled out of the hug and looked at me, his eyes glittering in the afternoon sun. He nods and I lead him into the house.

Marshall's POV:

Fiona led me into her old home, the one before she moved in with PG, and me. The treehouse looks to be the same as it was before, the same windows, door.... same tree, if that isn't obivous already. Fi grasps the handle of the door, but then she hesitates. Subconciously, I reach out and hold the handle, my fingers overlapping hers. Fi looks at me for a second with confusion, but then she gives me a sweet smile and we open the door. Instantly, we both froze in our tracks.

The entire place was trashed, thrown, and broken on the inside. I looked at Fiona. Her face was stricken with what looks to be sadness, anger, and....fear. With my hand still interlocked with hers, I squeeze her hand tighter and I lead her through the rubble. While we are walking, I can hear faint sobs coming from Fi, and everytime I hear her, I clench her hand tighter.

Finally, we make it to her bedroom, which, like the rest of the house, is pretty torn up. Suddenly, Fiona releases her grasp from my hand, which is kind of saddening. She walks over to her bed and she sits down, taking in a deep breath and then exhaling it with a tear rolling down her warm cheek. I just float there, looking around at her bedroom, remembering how it used to look when Cake had kept everything clean and Fi only going to make a mess somewhere else. I mentally chuckled at such a sweet memory. (I only know this because I liked to hang out here so much)

Then out of nowhere, a moan comes from under a pile of rubble and snaps me back to reality. 

"Fiona?" I ask cautiously, looking over to her, seeing she had stood up. Another moan emitts from the same place, followed by a pained meow.

Fiona and I looked at eachother and said simultaneously said, "Cake!"

"F-fiona, baby? I-is that *cough* you?" We hear, this time a large piece of wood shifting slightly, causing a few rocks to roll off. I then darted over to the shab of wood and tried to lift it up. But I failed.

"Let me help," Fiona claimed, heaving the rock upward only to reveal a wounded and fatigued Cake who had nearly died under the wood. 

"Well? Grab her goddamnit! I cant hold this thing forever!" Fiona demanded. Quickly, I gently lifted Cake off of the ground and onto Fi's bed. 

"Fiona. Fiona, come here baby," Cake says in a worried voice. 

"I'm here, I'm here," Fiona replies.

"Where's the Prince? Where's Gumball?"

"What? Why?"

"Something is terribly wrong, we need to get to the prince,"

"But WHY?"

"It's the Ice Queen! She's done something bad to him!"

Fiona and I froze.

A/N Hello! Ashley is here with another chapter of Fiolee. Now, to those readers who thought we were making PG seem like a totall dick, I hope you are a bit more content on the story. :)

I hope you guys like this chapter and the ones yet to come! Plz comment if you have anything to say and to all thee, farewell!