Team meets you 2/5

Kai: 'she should be here, where is she?' I look around the table with the team looking at me with sympathetic looks, "Sorry I'm late" (y/n) walked up to me and kissed my cheek and sat next to me, "would you like to order now?" The female waiter approached the table, once the table had ordered we went back to our usual chatter "so what's your name" I look to my right and saw (Y/N) and Nya talking. The table also heard and faced (Y/n). She squeezed my hand from under the table, once she spoke the team took it in turns to introduce themselves. ~~~~~~time~~skip~~~~~~~~~
It was the end of the night and I walked (y/n) home "Do you think they like me?" I looked into (y/n)'s eyes and smiled "I think they love you but not as much as me"

Cole: the boys and I had just finished beating up the serpentine groups when I saw her, I walked faster and caught up with her. "You heading home?" (Y/n) jumped and clutched her chest "Jesus Cole you scared me and yes I am" I smiled at her and held her hand "I'll walk you home" I hear an interruptive cough from behind us and I look back oh it's the guys... Opps I forgot about them. "Is this your girlfriend?" I nod and Kai grabs her hand and kisses her knuckles "I'm Kai" she pulls her hand back "I'm (y/n)" the other guys introduce themselves and I continue to walk (y/n) home as we reached her door she turned to me "Well that was... Interesting" I chuckle and nod "there like that and don't worry they like you...Well goodnight" I lean and kiss her cheek she shuts the door and I wait for a bit then leave.........to go beat up Kai.