Chapter 40 Part 1 (Final)

Important message at end! About sequel and such!

Lauren's POV
  After Calum left for Australia, I haven't been the same. I've been in bed for a while now. Mom's come in a couple of times to bring me food but I haven't eaten much. Patricia still isn't back from Florida and Calum has only called once to tell me he landed.
  People kinda know about us now because of when Calum yelled it out. I finally decided I didn't want to stay in my room and mop.
  I walked to the kitchen and saw Mom making Christmas cookies.
  "Hey, Mom." I said quietly.
"Hey sweetie! I have a surprise for you!" she said excitedly.
"Oh,what is it?" I asked. "Well! I got you tickets so you can go to Australia!" she yelled.
"What!? Really! Oh my God, Mom don't joke around!" I said jumping up and down.
"I'm not joking! I already spoke to his mom, you'll be staying in his house! Of course not in his room." she giggled.
  "Oh my God, Mom, I love you!" I yelled and hugged her.
"I talked to your school and they have a whole bunch of homework you have to complete."
  "How long am I going?" I asked.
"For a month." she stated sadly.
"Mom, thank you!" I hugged her.
  "You're taking Clara with you." she said.
"When do I leave?" I asked.
"Next week."
  I zoomed up to my room and dialled Calum's number.
"CALUM THOMAS HOOD, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I WAS COMING TO AUSTRALIA!" I yelled in the phone.
"Sorry babe, it was a secret." he laughed.
"I miss you already." I pouted.
"3 more days." he said.
"I'm already counting down." I smiled.
"I can sense you're smiling!" he laughed.
"How could I not?! I'm seeing my wonderful boyfriend soon!" I giggled.
  "I can't wait to see you!" he laughed.
  "I got to go. Bye!" I said.
"3 days." he laughed and hung up.
  I got dressed and went down stairs and saw Mom watching tv.
"Hey Mom! Can we go shopping? I need more crop tops and new bikinis." I said.
"Yah, I want to spend as much time with you as possible." she smiled.

  We spent the day at the mall and I got new clothes for the trip. We went to a bunch of stores and met tons of fans. I felt like this was the most fun I have had since a long time.

  I haven't packed yet and I'm leaving tomorrow. Yah, I know, very stupid of me.
I scurried to my suitcase and packed as much as I could. Some crop tops, shorts, pyjamas and a nice fancy dress just in case I need it.
It was 11:43 pm and my flight left at 3:45 am. I put on some sweats and a sweater so when I wake up I can just leave. I toke some shut eye and woke up at 2:45 am. I groaned and got out of bed, I walked to Mom's room and kissed her forehead and muttered a goodbye and I was off to the airport.
Once I was in the plane, I sent a quick text to Calum, telling him I was going to take off soon. I laid my seat down (Thanks to first class) and shut my eyes, drifting off to sleep with Clara on my lap.

"Attention, we are close to landing." Huzzah! It has been hours since I was on that plane, and I was getting pretty annoyed. On top of that, my phone died. Yeah, yeah, you're probably thinking, why don't you charge it? Well, my charger is in my suitcase, and there's no possible way I can get to it. I've just watched The Grinch a couple of times.

"Calum?" I sort of yelled as I exited the plane.
I suddenly saw a guy dressed in yellow, and was holding a sign that read: Lauren Jenner. I quickly took my carry-on and ran towards him.
"Calum!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms.
"Lauren!" He hugged me. We hugged for a while, until I heard a familiar voice call our names. I turned around and saw the rest of the band.
"Micheal! Luke! Ashton!" I yelled and ran towards them. We all came into a group hug until I couldn't breath. We got shushed by a couple of people because we were laughing so loudly.
"Who's this?" Calum cooed looking into Clara's cage. Awwww my little puppies! I thought and laughed at my own thought.
"That's my puppy Clara." I said.
  "She's so cute." Luke cooed looking into the cage.
  "I know, so... Are we going yet? I really wanna meet your mom and sister!" I said excitedly.
  "We'll leave now." he said.
  The boys walked ahead and Calum stopped me. He turned me around so he could face me and whispered.
  "5 seconds."
  "What do yo-" and stopped me and kissed me. We pulled away. "What was that for?" I asked giggling.
  "You were counting the days, I was counting the seconds until I could kiss you." he explained.
  "You're so cute!" I giggled.
  "I missed you." he whispered. "So did I, but I think the guys are waiting for us." I giggled.
  We got in the car and the guys were already in.
"What took you so long?!" Luke yelled.
"Oh come on, Lukey, you can't stay mad at me! I just got here!" I laughed.
  "Yah yah." he laughed back.
"We're gonna stop by our place first." Calum said from the front seat.