Trainee (Part 2)

You watched as Eren Fell on his face when he was in the 3D Maneuvering Simulator. This was His final test and he blew it. But you noticed something out of place. One of his belts were snapped. It was too small to notice without Really looking but you still noticed.

"One of the belts are snapped. Maybe that's why he keeps falling on his face." You said Pointing.

The commander took a look and realized you were right and replaced Erens belt with another.. This time Eren stayed up.

"Good eye Y/N. Guess your not that useless after all Yeager." he said.

You nodded your head as a silent thank you.

Then it was your turn. After recovering from Erens loud victory Cheer you were strapped in the simulator yoursef.

"Kinda easy..." You said Balancing without a problem. It kind of felt like Trying to balance in A Chair you tilted back in.

Then you were unstrapped. You all received a long speech from the commander about random bullshit including Valor, pride, and how many of us would die if we weren't rightly prepared. Just as you thought it was never going to end the commander sent You to your cabins.

Having to pee since you woke up, You sort of rushed to the bathroom only to walk in on Mikasa who had beat you to the bathroom. She was Cutting her hair though.

"Sorry I should have knocked." You said. Blushing a little.

"It's fine." She said an snipping more of her hair.

You quickly shut the door and went to the bed. You had the top bunk above Armin and Mikasa also slept on the top above Eren. It was just you four in the one cabin the rest were occupied by the rest of the trainees. You four got the four manned cabin because you were childhood friends and it only made sense.

"I overheard the Captains talking about hand to hand combat training. You know you could use some of that Armin." Eren said Teasing.

Armin rolled his eyes at Erens friendly Bullying and pulled his covers over him.

You all then turned your heads to Mikasa who was exiting the bathroom with her hair cut down a bit. She climbed the Bunk and got into her bed.

"As i was saying They said something about tomorrow we do hand to hand combat as a test."

"Why would we need hand to hand combat to fight Huge monsters?" Armin asked

"Maybe it's a test of strength and strategy. And if we are fighting we should get to sleep so we have energy. To last."

"True." Eren said pulling the covers over himself preparing sleep

You all were awoken by A loud speakerphone. Everyone got up obviously feeling groggy.

You all did your morning routines and got out side five minutes early.

"Now then. Today we will be practicing hand to hand combat. We will do it elimination style. Whoever loses sits down and whoever wins partners up with Whoever is closest to you." The commander said

Everyone seemed to get a partner but you.

"Captain.. I don't have a partner." You said raising your hand.

"Well that's too bad that means you'll have to take on the captain himself. Ah I'm just kidding with you bo-"

" That doesn't sound to hard ." You said initiating Conflict.

Everyone stopped fighting and stared at you looking dumbfounded. A Trainee Taking on A Commander of the troops?

" Yeah right!!! You couldn't handle me!" The Commander boasted.

"I don't see why. You're just an coward who stays inside the comfort and safety of wall Sina." You replied

Everyone started staring at you completely now scared that you would get killed fighting the captain. Mikasa especially looked worrysome.

"Why.. You little.." The commander said obviously agitated

He launched a punch at you, you simply stepped right and let him stumble and fall. He got up and tried to punch you again you bent down and swept his feet off the ground.

" See what did i tell you? You don't even have any combat skill. That one's free. Next time you try to strike me I'll strike back." You said with Confidence

"I WILL END YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" he said Very angrily.

He came Towards you again this time faster than before and he threw a punch that you countered with a palm. You could tell he put 100% into that due to how loud he grunted.

"I warned you." You said.

You then grabbed his wrist turned his arm so his elbow faced down and pushed up breaking his arm in one fluid motion. Everything felt so slow to you. but it as you did it in a blink of an eye. You then decided to punch him once near his heart.

This was enough for him to cough blood upon the punch landing. You aimed for his jaw and threw a hay maker, Which was very effective as he fell to the hard dirt ground.

"If you try to harm me or my friends ever again next time I Swear not to hold back and I will kill you." You Said to him as he was on the ground.

You pointed at a apprentice Doctor in training.

" He might need A few bandages." You said.

You Then felt the cutting wind from someone swiniging something at you.
You put your arm out to the right as a defense mechanism and felt something cold and metal Pierce your skin.

You turned your head to see that a group of three Captains holding Maneuver Gear swords most likely Trying to kill you. You looked as blood dribbled down your arm, To your hand, and then drip to the dirt. Staining it.
This made sense as the punishment for severely hurting an Commander was most likely death.

"H-he stopped a sword with his bare arm?" You heard a few ask.

"Holy shit.." This you heard coming from Eren and Eren Only.

"How?" Mikasa asked.

"A three Versus one battle Doesn't sound fair. Well for you guys of course. Your going to need to bring more heat than that." You said

The Captains looked Nervous and scared after witnessing what you did.

They all rushed you at once as it was the smartest thing to do. But it didn't go their way. No. Not at all did it. Because this is a Fanfiction book and you have to be the best fighter here because why not?

The Captains instead sliced the air as you had moved behind them. Only one noticed this and swung his sword violently behind him. You caught the sword with your mouth, biting down hard into the steel to keep it from cutting your lips. You then Quickly snatched the sword and threw it to the ground.

Then threw three devastating attacks. An elbow a punch and another punch. Which all caused the Captians a few brain Cells as in unison, they all fell unconscious. You ripped an part of cloth from your undershirt and Bandaged your Cut on your arm.