Prologue

Prologue

Unknown POV

Six hundred years.

Six hundred years of fighting.

Six hundred years of going into missions, travelling to galaxies and war.

But I still can't seem to forget my life on Earth.

Names keep getting in and out of my mind. Names that I have prayed for years to forget. Names of the people who I cared for, whom I loved, whom I fought for, those who I failed to protect, those who passed away, and those of whom betrayed me after all that I have done...

Chiron

Hazel

Frank

Jason

Piper

Leo

Calypso

Tyson

Grover

Camp Jupiter

Camp Half-Blood

The gods

Annabeth

Bianca

Michaella

Michaella...

I pushed the memories out of my mind.

I didn't deserve this.

I didn't deserve to be betrayed.

I did all that I can. I tried to save them. It was me that was supposed to die not them.

Not them...

I did everything, became all the gods, the Fates wanted me to be.

Wasn't it enough?

And now, six hundred years have passed. The least that could've happened was for me to forget.

I can just laugh at how stupid I sound for an outcast.

I just can't believe that I hoped, that I actually expected to be accepted.

And I was, it just didn't last long.

I am now sitting on my bed, in my room, feeling numb.

Numb is good. I like numb. I can't feel the pain.

I was worried, I was holding on to the brink of insanity.

But that's not what worries me, I wasn't afraid of insanity. What I fear is that I was slowly losing my feelings and emotions, bit by painful bit, soon I will lose all hope and compassion, I will be nothing but a dark shell of shadows filled with even more darkness.

My thoughts was interrupted when someone mind-messaged me;

Nightmare we need you in the meeting room, right away.

I sighed as I walked out of my room.

Who am I you ask?

I am Nightmare and that's all you need to know, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: to whoever had taken an interest in reading my first ever story,

I know that there's a lot of other Percy Jackson-chaos fanfic out there but I try my best to make mine as original as it can get. After all, it is my brain.

P.s :I will update as soon as I get at least ten views.

P.s.s : don't mind the description if it's that lousy.

P.s.3 :I do try my best ( It goes with the fact that i'm thirteen) and I can reassure you this story will be oh, so much better than descriptions.

final P.s : sorry for so many P.s-ses but this story will have at least two sequels ( this is the first book in the Creation of Darkness Trilogy ).