New Neighbors

Malak's Pov
So today I'm on a plane to California I honestly don't wanna go because all of my friends are here but on the other half I need to get away from most of these assholes at my school. I think it would be better for me to start all over again.
(Next day)
Deja Pov
So I heard that someone is going to be moving across the street. The reason why our old neighbors moved is because that boy that went to my school was being a big ass bully and he got expelled for beating someone up and put them in hospital or some shit like that, but I can't wait for the new neighbors to come.
So while my mom was making cupcakes for the new neighbors I got a text from my ex boyfriend. We just broke up because I saw him kissing another girl but I'm not hurt because all my other boyfriends either did something with someone else or was treating me like shit.
Andre: hey
Deja: what the hell do you want
Andre: can we talk
Deja: about??
Andre: can you just come outside I really need to talk.
I really didn't want to but I had nothing better to do
Deja: ok 😒
End convo
I went downstairs and opened the door to see Andre standing right there. I closed the door behind me.
Deja: what
Andre: imu Bae
Deja: really, is that what u had to talk to me about and I'm not ur fucking Bae.(turning around bout to go in the house.)
But Andre grabs me and pinns me on the wall and starts kissing me.
I pushed his off and smacked the shut out of him and guess who was arrived and staring me... The new neighbors😞 he was laughing and went inside his house.
I told Andre to never come back to my house again. (While Walking inside)

Malak's Pov
So I got off the plane feeling mad dizzy. Me and my mom was going to the house. So we go there in 20 minutes. The moving trucks was here before us so my room was all set up so I texted my Tayivon and Ben
Malak: yo this house huge as shit
Tayivon: deadass
Ben: take a picture of the house
Malak : ight
(Malak sent a pic)
Tayivon and Ben: Damn bro
Malak: Ikr ight I gtg peace
Tayivon and Ben: ight bro
So I look across the street to see a nigga pining this girl on the wall and kissing her then out of nowhere she pushes him and smacked the shit out of him. I was trying to hold in my laugh but it kinda slipped out. Then she seen me looking so I went in the house in my room and I was dying. That shit was to funny.

Deja Pov
So I was a little embarrassed but my mom and I went across the street to introduce us to the neighbors, so we brought the cupcakes and knocked on the door and this lady answers. I'm guess it was that boys mom.
My mom: hi my name is Charise and this my my daughter Deja we made these cupcakes for you. We live across the street from you *pointing to our house *
Deja: hi*waving *
??: hi I'm Alexis and thank you so much. would you like to come in?
Charise: yea sure *walking in her house*
Alexis: MALAK COME HERE!!!
Malak walk downstairs and was still laughing about the thing with DeAndre and when he seen my face he stopped.
Alexis: Malak honey this is Charise and her daughter Deja.
*Malak said hi to my mom first*
Malak: hi Ms.Charise
Charise: hello Malak
Malak: and your Dijah right? *walking over to me and smiled at me*
Deja: no it pronounced De-Jah*with a straight face*
Malak: o I'm sorry I I'm not sure how I can mess up a beautiful name for such a beautiful lady *flashing a beautiful smile at me making me blush*
Alexis : why don't you show her around Malak while I talk to Charise.*giving him the cupcakes*
Malak: ok. after you *motioning me to walk into the kitchen*
Deja: so what school are you going to
Malak: I think it 267
Deja: that's the school I go to
Malak: o really*looking happy af*
Deja: so do u wAnt to walk with me tomorrow
Malak: sure why not
Deja:ok
It was silent for a few minutes then my mom yelled my name
Charise: NANA!!! LETS GO
Malak looked at me and he was confused
Deja: Nana is my nickname
Malak: o ok. Well see tomorrow Nana *smiling at me*