Chapter one: shot. Again

Pew! pew! The last of the ninjas are dead thanks to that annoying futuristic gun Wade stole on the way here. I shake my head in disapproval at deadpool and he smiles. "I love pew pew guns" he says making me giggle then we see NYC in the distance and he looks at me sorta disappointed.

"Do you have to?" He asks me and I nod, hug him then I walk towards the city not looking back at him then walk into the city and jump from roof to roof and can't see anything in the sky. It must be in camouflage mode...

I'm here for my father. Nick fury. he thinks I'm dead like mom because when we were visiting my moms parents in Ireland an assassin killed my mom. Wade was nearby and took me back to his at the time safehouse and brought me back to life with what was meant to just be ice powers but due to me dying near fire I got both powers. That was seven years ago when a was only 10 years old.

I then remember what deadpool told me when we were twelve; the helicarrier only pays attention to villains and heroes and since there isn't anyone who needs a hero I guess I'm gonna have to be a villian then. Whatever I do I need to act soon or deadpool will be spotted since he is just outside the city and I don't want him being captured by SHIELD again. Not that he came back with any trauma or anything, just that SHIELD didn't give their prisoners chimichangas.

I make my way to the nearest bank and make a warning blast to scare the civilians and they scream and run and I blast down the doors of the bank and hear police sirens. no I don't want the freaking police! Why do they only turn up when I don't want them! Typical superhero cities am I right?

I immediately get shot at and dodge everything then put my hands up in hope that they'll send me to SHILED and get shot in my side and leg and wince then look up at the office rand blast them all unconscious with ice then limp away failing to get the attention of the carrier in the sky.

I go into a pharmacy and pick up bandages and take it to the counter and the shopkeeper looks at me concerned. "do you need a doctor?" He asks looking at my bullet shot suit.

"No just hurry up I'm in pain!" I shout at him then I give him the money and sit on a wall and bandage up then five of the local superheroes land infront of me.

I bandage myself then jump down still sore and limp towards them. "now are you gonna come quietly or not?" Spider-Man asks and I try to ignore the pain.

"W..well are you s..shield members?" I ask then lean into the wall. I'm bleeding out quickly.

"Yes" nova says proudly then I smile.

"O..ok just take m..me" I say and white tiger sorta comes up to me and the light of the helicarrier then looks back at her team.

"She's been shot" tiger says then I slump against the wall and some shield agents come up to me and my vision blurs and I try to move and speak but nothing comes out then I go into darkness.