Description

Prince Harry did not want a wife. He was happy bedding the women of the kingdom without a care.

But when Princess Eleanora waltzed into his life, he was stunned to have her shake his world upside down.

With his kingdom on the line, what will he choose? His pride, or a chance of love?

"I do not understand why you are being so kind to me." An eye peeked open to look behind him, staring at her soft face. Harry didn't deserve anybody like her. She had every reason to hate him; he had been truly terrible to her when she had been the opposite.

"I would understand if you left. I would not blame you if you did. I am a terrible person, as you stated before. Though you would experience harships, marrying that stable boy of yours would be a much more fulfilling life than the one you would experience with me."

She shrugged. "I know." And she knew he wasn't expecting that.

"It probably would be easier. I wouldn't think of the noises of him bedding someone else, or remember how his hand wrapped around my neck." She knew that a life without him would be easier.

"But I think you deserve a chance. I think you really are a kind person, capable of love. Deep down there's a man in there that's noble and loving and kind...."

Royal AU! Harry is kind of an asshole at first but you'll learn to love him.

This story will contain material such as violence, explicit language and sexual content. DO NOT READ IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS.

All rights belong to snapbackharry94. I am co writing with with my friend, but she prefers to stay anonymous.

I LOVE COMMENTS! The more comments, the more likely I am to update :)

Enjoy!