An Alphas Omega

It was a normal day for me and my best friend Kyane, at least considering the fact I was a werewolf and she a vampjre. Is it not funny how completely different people become the best of friends? For instance she had black hair I had blonde. She was pale and I was quite naturally tan, no I do not go and fry myself in tanning beds like most girls I know. Kyane stared into my blue-gray eyes as I stare into her brown ones. We were doing this, staring at each other, because we were in the middle of a staring contest, childish I know, especially for eleventh graders.

She blinked and said "You win Clover" I smiled and did the best happy dance I could while sitting in my bus seat making her laugh at me. We have been best friends since third grade, all because she stole my gosh darn pudding cup and I took her milk in retaliation. After that we became best friends. Out of all of my friends I was the most random of them all and was known for keeping secrets. My friends tell me everything when they need to vent and I listen and give them advice, I am also known for never really getting mad or fighting back.

We were on the bus on the way to school, we were excited because it was a Friday, then the weekend yeah baby!

Kyane and I I got up and hopped off the bus once it reached school. We were crossing the parking lot towards the door when my phone rang. Me and Kyane stopped as I answered "Hello?" I asked.

"Clover! It's Johnny!"

"Johnny! What do ya need?"

"I fixed your car you just need to pick it up after school"

You see Johnny was a good friend of mine who who works at his family's repair shop. At least that's what I call it. I'm not into cars that's Kyane's thing. I saw him as I walked along the sidewalk and snuck up behind him. Kyane just kept walking so as not to give me away. I hung up and watched as he looked.down confused at the phone. I grabbed his shoulders screaming "BOO" at the same time. He went flying and turned midair about to kick me then stopped suddenly once he saw who it was.

"CLOVER GREEN!" He shouted but I was to busy rolling around on the grass laughing to notice. The next thing I knew he had picked me up and.set me on my feet as I wiped at the tears from laughing so hard away.

"Ye-yes?" I asked my laughter during away.

"You have three second 'till I come after you" I looked him straight in the eye, he was being dead serious and since he was a werewolf from my pack, actually he was the the third in command, I knew he could outrun me, I was an omega. Lowest rank although I can calm anyone if I wanted but that's a secret so shh. Omegas like me, the kind with power, no matter matter how small, were supposed to be extinct.that's why it's a secret so shhh.

I know omegas are the lowest of low in the pack and mostly everyone hates them but Johnny didn't really care what my status was in the pack he knew my secret power but he'd never tell. Kyane was a vampire so she didn't care much about other wolves.

As soon as he said three seconds I ran. I ran so fast I would have hit the doors to the school if Kyane hadn't been waiting holding them open. I ran inside shouting thanks and she.nodded and shut it as I saw Jonny come around the corner of the building and had.to slow since Kyane was in his way walking super slow to stall him.

When I turned back around I ran smack into the vice principal and his cofee spilled all over me. I hissed at the pain on my shoulder where it burned the worse. I rubbed at my shoulder and said sorry Mr. Tate. He was a werewolf from my pack, we were.a small pack only 60 wolves and most.adults but we had about 20 of us at this school.

He growled lowly so no human could here and I lowered my head in respect, he was not one of the few that liked me. Honestly only Kyane, Johnny, and I few humans were my friends. He was angry I knew that so I tried to stop my wolf as she wanted to reach out to him.

'A simple touch and he will calm down.' She told me, I mentally rolled my.eyes at her.

' We can't do that! What would they do when they found out? They all hate us.so they might kill us or even worse sell us into slavery do you want us to be held captive just to be used for our powers? We have kept hidden for so long we don't need to blow our cover now.' I mentally scolded her, but honestly I was trying to give myself a pep talk. After that my wolf was silent.

"CLOVER!" Mr. Tate shouted and I jumped. "Have you listened to a thing I said?" He asked his face tomato red.

"No sir, sorry sir!" I said looking.down again.

He sighed "To the principles office now"

I nodded and questioned "What do you want me to tell Mr. Rodgers sir?"'Mr. Rodgers was our principal.

Mr. Tate just laughed "Tell the new principal, Mr. Williams exactly what got you in trouble." I nodded and shuffled down the hall to the principals office and knocked.on the door lightly hoping he wouldn't hear me.and I could walk away but no, they just had to get a werewolf principal to replace the human one. "I'll get to you in a.second!" He shouted from the other side.of the door, man his voice was sexy. Wait, no Clover do not think that way! I mentally scolded myself as I sat down in a chair outside the office. I saw Jonny come around the corner.of the hall and he gave.me.an apologetic smile as he sat beside.me.

"Sorry Clo I didn't mean for you to get in trouble." He said as layed his arm across the back of my chair. I just nodded and shrugged.but when I shrugged my burnt shoulder brushed his arm and I winced in pain. You see being an omega makes us heal slower than normal wolves just as being an alpha makes.you heal faster.

As soon as I winced Johnny was kneeling in front of me moving my shirt.to the side a.little to see my shoulder. "After you talk to to Mr. Williams I'm taking you to the nurses.office." He said and.I just nodded. Wait a second did he just say Mr. Williams? "How did you know that we had a new principal?" I asked.

He smiled "Well as as he is the alpha of alphas it's important to know if he's on our land! And he's the principal silly did you not get the pack memo?" He asked and I shook my head and he smiled.and pinched my cheeks earning himself a scowl. I was about to speak when the door of the office opened and the most amazing scent hit my.nose, he smelled.woodsy and yet sort of cinnamon and vanilla at the same time.

I looked up to see him staring at me intently but that didn't matter as I got lost staring into the darkest brown eyes I've ever seen and they seemed to to turn blacker at the second which meant his wolf was taking over. 'MATE!' My wolf screamed at me and I realized why his wolf was taking over.

Johnny still held.my cheek in his hands. Uh oh.

Okay sorry everybody! An Angel's Fate may be deleted i dont know. Im sorry for any grammar mistakes but I wrote this chapter in one day. I dont know when ill update but hopefully soon. Please vote and comment. Love yall!

P.S. this chapter has been redone!