ninth.

[M O O N K I S S E D]

M I R A E

"I like you so much that I don't want any guy to touch you except from me." He confesses making me froze on my spot.

Did he just tell me that he likes me?

"Y-you like me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes I do. Believe me." Wonwoo desperately stated. I could see his sincerity but why all of a sudden? When I wanted to take a break from everything.

"I- I don't know." I told him. It was all to sudden.

And in a matter of seconds, his lips was now attached to mine. He kisses me ever so passionately and just like that, the hate, the irritation and frustration I have for Wonwoo faded away.

I kissed him back, he was surprised for a moment but I felt him smile in satisfaction. My knees are getting weak because of his passionate kisses. He lifted me without breaking the kiss and I circled my legs around his waist as I clung onto him. Wonwoo grabbing my thighs not wanting me to fall.

He tasted like mint and marshmallows and I like it. Wonwoo nibbled on my bottom lips and I accidentally moaned because of the pleasurable sensation he's providing me.

We pulled away, his lips leaving mine with a smile. We connected our foreheads and steadied our breathings.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." Wonwoo informs in between his breaths.

He kisses my nose and then leaving a peck on my lips before putting me down. "I love you Mirae." My tears started falling. This isn't a dream right?

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that." I buried myself in his chest and he embraced me tightly.

Suddenly we heard a phone ringing but it wasn't ours, when we turned around we caught the boys all sprawled in the sand clearly watching the two of us.

All of them we're shocked like they're caught red handed and they really are.

"You guys been here all along?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of, we couldn't miss the chance!" Jihoon-oppa exclaimed as they all stood up brushing off the sands that clung into their clothes.

"We didn't expect that you guys are actually going to make-out. Poor Dino, he's not innocent anymore." Dokyum stated and I saw Dino at the corner blushing.

"Finally you guys are together! I've been waiting for like forever." Jisoo stated and he gave both Wonwoo and I a smile.

Then Mingyu went towards us. He looked so serious that I'm getting scared of what he'll do. He charged towards Wonwoo with his fist high. I was about to scream and for a moment I thought Wonwoo's real close to peeing his pants when Mingyu abruptly stop and shakes his hands with all smiles.

"Congratulations hyung! Take good care of my sister or I'll kick your sorry ass." I don't know if it was a congratulatory or a threat instead.

Wonwoo smiled and gave Mingyu a bro hug. I hugged my brother too. "Thank you oppa." He gave me a smiled and gently patted my head. "I'm happy for the both of you."

The boys cheered, I even saw the beagle line doing some hilarious dance moves. Jihoon, Jisoo and Jeonghan-oppa smiled at me approvingly and I mouthed thank you.

I looked at Wonwoo only find him already looking at me. He intertwined our hands and it felt like his fingers are specially made to fill the gaps in mine.