third.

[M A K E   I T   F E E L  B E T T E R]

M I R A E

I knocked but he didn't answer. I knocked again and again but he didn't answer. I turned the knob and it opened, I thought it was locked. Genius Mirae. Genius. I mentally slapped myself for being dumb.

When I entered the room, Wonwoo is sprawled on my brother's bed, his hand covering his nose.

"Hey." He glanced at me and then turned his back ignoring my presence.

"Oh, come on. Are you really going to ignore me?" I sat next to him and shaking his shoulders to get his attention.

"Leave me alone."

"Not unless you forgive me."

"You're not even apologizing." Oh right, I still haven't.

"I'm sorry."

"Is that for real?" He asks still not facing me.

"Yeah. I'm sorry so please stop ignoring me." I pleaded.

He finally shifted and sat up facing me. His nose still red and a tinge of purple is now visible.

"Does it still hurts?" I asked worriedly as I leaned closer to observe the forming bruise.

"Y-yeah. Can you make it feel better?" He suddenly asked his eyes shifting from the left not wanting meet mine.

How can make it feel better? I don't know how to mend a bruise. Then I suddenly remembered what my mom would do when I would get myself hurt.

I leaned in and closed my eyes. My lips softly kisses his bruising nose. I immediately leaned back looking down not wanting Wonwoo to see me blushing. Wonwoo stared at me for the longest time I've known, pretty sure he's surprised with what I did.

When I finally calmed myself I looked up finding out that he was still staring at me.

"So, uhh. Did I make it feel better?" I asked awkwardly.

Wonwoo's lips broke out into a smile and nodded his head furiously like a puppy. "You did!" He exclaimed. I smiled in satisfaction.

"You guys good?" Mingyu asked leaning on the door frame with a suspicious grin.

"Yeah! Mirae made me feel better!" Wonwoo cheered happily.

"Well, that's good to know. You guys better hurry up, we're going to buy some groceries." Mingyu informed as he went downstairs.

I stood up so I could get ready when Wonwoo suddenly pulled me against his chest. His arms tightening around the circle of my waist.

He leaned in, "That's the best treatment I've ever had." His soft lips brushing against my ears.

After that he backed away and walked out of the room before I could even react. My heart felt like it was going to explode anytime. What's with Wonwoo lately? I decided to just shrug it off not wanting to jump into conclusions.

"Hyung! We don't need that, put it back." Mingyu exclaimed, I could feel that he's getting frustrated with Wonwoo. I just laughed it off. Now Mingyu knows what I'm going through every day with Wonwoo.

"But it's dog food!" He whined.

"We don't have a freaking dog hyung!"

As realization hits him, "Oh, you don't?" Mingyu looked at him in disbelief.

Goodness, I can't even. Why did I even fell for this idiot? Wonwoo's really smart but sometimes he's just so oblivious and dumb and this is one of those times.

We continued scanning for the foods that we need to stock in the fridge since it's almost empty.

I grabbed a couple boxes of cereals and put it in the cart.

"Wonwoo what do you think you're doing?" I asked as I saw him putting the cereals that I got from the shelf.

"I don't like this cereal. Corn flakes are way better." He insisted as he put two boxes of corn flakes inside the cart.

"You're not even eating breakfast with us." I complained.

"Still. You should try this. It's really nice!" He exclaimed with a smile.

Oh goodness. I didn't even bother changing the cereals anymore. I don't want to argue with this guy for the nth time.

Wonwoo and I pushed the cart while Mingyu is leading us.

"Those guys are smokin' hot."

"I like the tall one."

"The black haired guy looks hotter to me." I heard two girls whispering with each other.

Well, deym. I could freaking hear their whispers. I glanced back to them and gave them a sharp look. They seemed frightened and they hurriedly scampered away. Ha! Serves you right btchs.

It's really hard having a brother whose looks could make hundreds of women faint and a best friend who could make any girls drool by his charisma.

Then, there's me who looked nothing but a plain girl. Harsh life.

"Hey, Mirae. Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked snapping me out of dazed. I didn't even realize that I was spacing out.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I assured and he nodded.

"You guys go line-up at the counter, I'm just going to grab some snacks." Mingyu informed leaving the two of us once again.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar guy walk into us greeting Wonwoo with a bro fist.

"Hey man! It's been a long time!" The guy exclaimed.

"Yeah it is! When did you arrive here?" Wonwoo asked.

"Just a week ago. Oh, who's that pretty lady with you? Your girlfriend?" The guy asked with all smiles.

"N-no. We're not!" I immediately opposed. Wonwoo looked at me as if disappointed with what I said. Oh come why would he be? He only sees me as his best friend's sister.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you guys were a thing because you look cute together!" He apologizes but made things more awkward.

"Quit it Jun, she's Mingyu's little sister." Wonwoo informed making that Jun guy widen his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not little!" I complained jabbing Wonwoo's side. He groaned in pain.

"Wow. He's like Jihoon. They're so cute but they're dangerous." Jun said as he looked at me as if I was a predator who's going to attack him any second. Who's Jihoon anyway?

"You got that right." Wonwoo agreed looking at me with a smirk on his face. Goodness even when he smirk he still looks good.

"Well I'll be going now and start getting my groceries. Tell Mingyu that I said hi!" Jun said before waving goodbye.

"Who's that good-looking guy?" I asked Wonwoo. Well Jun is really good-looking, he looked like Heechul from SuJu.

"He's a friend of us, he's Chinese and he just came back here from China. And, I'm more handsome than him."

"Fine, believe whatever sails your boat." I chuckled and he pouted.

Oh, Wonwoo. You make me fall deeper, if only you could catch me.