+

February 17th, 2016

.

10:42 PM

.

;

The world was finally coming to an end.

I didn't realize how death would actually feel, but I hoped it would be in a hospital bed, warm in the sheets, holding the wrinkly hand of my everlasting lover.

But I'm a hunter.

Being a hunter came consequences, some really dark and deep consequences that I just had to live with.

I had to cut everything off, my friends, the people who knew me, and the people I grew up knowing.

I didn't choose this life.

Hell, if I could take it all back I surely would.

But I was born into it. My blood was born to run through me like this.

I was born to kill, any monster, any supernatural being that caused harm to this earth.

I just had no idea it would be with my dead father's partner.

Harry Styles.

Somehow between all of this, we've got the knight of hell hot on our heels, as well as the king of hell and an angel by our side.

What could go wrong?

But this is what it's all about I guess.

Saving people, hunting things.

Carrying on my father's legacy and giving his death some meaning.

If I do end up dead,

then this one's for you dad.

This has always been for you.

.

- Violet Winchester

.

_____________________________

A/N:

This book is based on the tv show Supernatural and it will most likely be based on season 5-9 ish, somewhere along those lines. It won't exactly be like the show, there will most likely be twists of my own too.

If you haven't even watched the show, it doesn't matter because it'll only be more suspense to you I guess :)

Sooo enjoy reading!

Oh and p.s., the characters in the tv show will have no connection to this book just parts of the story line to the show :)

- BritishBums x