"Tell me. I want to know".

"No".

"Please", I asked him while biting my lip. He looked at my lips and then back into my eyes before sighing.

"No Baby girl", he said while walking past me.

"Okay then. Me two points. You one", I said grabbing his attention. He stopped and turned to look at me.

"Wait and watch. There is still a whole morning, afternoon and evening for me to gain points", he said going into the bathroom and closing the door.

I just stood there in the middle of the room. What might the reason be that he didn't want to so say it? That he wants to hide so bad, I thought pacing the room. I stopped for a second and went to the mirror in the room. I stood in front of it and check myself in his shirt. Since it's his office shirt, it is full sleeved and its hem reached just the bottom of the butt. I didn't wear anything down.

"Checking yourself out now, huh?", I heard voice say suddenly and squealed before slightly jumping and turning to him with my hand on my heart and my mouth opening. He is standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, causing his muscles to show more. He is leaning against the bathroom door shirtless. His towel is hanging low, very low might I say.

"You scared me!", I accused.

"Oh great. I guess then we are equal again", he said walking to me. No please, stop there. His towel looked like it may fall any minute. Then suddenly a dirty thought crossed my mind. A very dirty thought. He is almost near.

Is he still same down there? Then suddenly I saw him laugh. He is in front of me now. He put his hand around me and pulled me to his chest. I put my hands on his chest.

"No Baby girl. But more bigger", he said looking at me.

More bigger? Than he already was? Did I say it out? My eyes widen. He laughed again.

"Yes, to both the questions", he said still holding me. Opened and closed my mouth in shame and blushed really hard, looking down.

God, did we just talk about his.... you know, thing? I asked myself.

"Yes we did", he answered with a grin.

I should really stop saying things out loud!

"No, you shouldn't", he said and I was about to hit my forehead with my palm. But he stopped me by taking it and kissing it. He held it in his hand. I still blushing like hell. After a minute, I dared to look up at him, but not into his eyes.

"Nick, we never had this conversation okay", I said and he smirked.

"Oh we definitely did", he said with lust in his voice.

"Nick, please. Let's just pretend we never talked about.... about.... you know....", I trailed off.

"About what Pauline?", he asked, mocking me with my name. I clenched my jaw and I know he is enjoying this.

"About.... Your....". I can't say it out.

"About what? I am listening", he said showing me his ear.

"Oh please, about your penis!", I said angrily but quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Oh no! Did I just say that?

"Okay. I will try", he said controlling his laugh. I hit his chest and folded my hands.

"You.... You....", I trailed off again.

"Don't try. You can't say. Also now I have five points and you two", he counted.

"Hey! How did you get five points suddenly?!", I asked pushing him away.

"I made you blush. I made you angry. I made you say the word that starts with P", he said the last one smirking. I glared at him.

"I... I am going to bath", I said and before he can catch me I walked fastly to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me.

"I know you are still blushing!", I heard him shout and closed my eyes.

I quickly brushed my teeth and bathed cleanly. I washed my hair before cleaning my body and wrapped the towel around me that is in the bathroom. I went out of the room and found Nick buttoning up his shirt while talking on the phone.

I walked without him noticing into the closet and dried myself before taking out my dress. I took out a pair of cream trouser and a bark blue checks shirt. I wore my inners and wore the dress. I tucked the shirt into the pant and dried my hair. I tied my hair up in a bun and put the pin to keep it there.

I walked out and found Nick standing against the dresser tapping on his phone. As soon as he saw me coming, he put the phone aside giving me his full attention. He stood staright. His tied is hanging loosely around his neck. I gave him a confused look.

"Tie my tie", he ordered. I raised my eye-brow.

"Nick, you know how to do it. Do it yourself", I told him.

"I know. But clause-", he started, but I cut him off.

"Okay. Okay! I will!", I said rising my hand for him to stop. I remember that clause. He grinned.

I went to him and worked on his tie. I made the knot and I just have to push it up. Wait a minute! Maybe I can make something out of this, I thought and smiled inside. I smiled at him sweetly. He looked confused for a second but smiled back anyway, while putting his hands on my waist. I pushed to knot up with full force and it chocked him. He coughed.

"Me four", I told him my score while folding my hands. He pulled the knot down.

"You are trying to kill me or something?", he said while adjusting his tie and looking at me almost angry. But I know he can never be angry at me, never.

"No. Just taking my small revenge", I said looking at my nails like I don't care.

"Oh you just wait till I win today night", he said turning to me and looking into my eyes.

"What will you do? I am not scared of you anyway. Wait a minute. You still didn't tell me why you made me wear your shirt. Actually, don't tell., because I will gain one point and our scores will be equal", I said looking at him. He suddenly pulled me to him, making my breasts press against his. I gasped in shock. His other hand went to my hair and pulled the pin out.

"You so badly want to know about it", he declared. My hair fell down from the bun. He leaned down so close to me.

"Nick", I whispered feeling his hand go down to my butt.

"I made you wear it because, whenever I think of our amazing night and that morning, I see you wearing my shirt like you did that morning, smiling shyly at me with a huge blush on your face and your hair falling down, making you more beautiful than you usually are", he explained.

I just stared at him as he talked. He looked into my eyes.

"That's why I made you wear. Also, I like it when you wear my shirt, I can happily wear it again", he said and I blushed again.

I looked down and smiled to myself.

"Also I didn't tell this because I will get a point, but I want you to know it", he said into my ear. Then suddenly he turned me around and smacked my butt gently.

"Ow, Nick! Why did you do that?", I asked him turning around while placing a hand on my butt. He winked at me.

"Me six. You four", he said grinning with a smirk.

I glared at him and he took my hand. I took my bag and purse and he pulled me outside with him.

"I can't wait till I win tonight", he mumbled as we went into the lift and the doors closed.

Oh God, please help me win tonight!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

So, which team are you?

#Team Nicolas, #Team Pauline.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.