Chapter 9

!Warning!  Be prepared to wipe down your screens cuz things are about to get a bit steamy all up in this place!!!

This is a ROMANCE novel, so those of you who may not like reading about c*cks and wet p#ssy's - should just step away now ;-)

This chapter is not even going to be the dirtiest one (not sure how dirty the story will get yet, but there will definately be more even steamier scenes in the future).  

I've been told that sex(y) scenes are often times called "lemons".  Well get ready to pucker (a bit).... enjoy!

***************************************************** 

Werewolf.

The word echoed in Liz's brain as she became very conscious of how intimately close their bodies were. She felt as well as heard the steady rhythm of his heart beating in his chest. It was oddly soothing. And as his warmth trickled its way into her body she found herself relaxing into him like she was finally home. Taking in a deep and slightly shaky breath she caught a whiff of cinnamon mixed with something she couldn't describe as anything else but masculinity. It was intoxicating.

So he's a werewolf, Liz thought to herself, trying to accept a new reality she had never thought possible, as he began to slowly rub her back. His chin rested on top of her head, as if this was normal. And for this moment she could pretend that it was normal. That he belonged to her and she to him and the outside world did not exist. She was not a maid, he was not out of her league, he wasn't dating Vanessa, and the whole wolf-thing was a dream. And then his heart began to beat a bit faster, his body a bit warmer. A soft moan escaped his lips. Was he aroused?

Yes. Leland Moore was most definitely aroused. Images of last night flashed through his mind causing his wolf to claw in his chest. No one had ever commanded his wolf and succeeded. And not only had Liz commanded his wolf she had nearly made it submit which confused and scared him at first. But the vision of her voluptuous body illuminated by moon light, her hair falling all around her, and the intense power in her eyes and her voice as she stood her ground sent a bolt of heat straight to his groin.

His nose found its way to the crook of her neck. He couldn't help it. Inhaling deeply the scent of her honey-vanilla and cayenne pepper aroma ignited a surge of electricity through his veins. He wanted this woman so deeply that it hurt.

One hand found its way to the back of her neck, reaching its fingers into her thick brunette hair, and gently pulled her neck ever so slightly to the side. The other wrapped tighter and lower until it found the generous curve of her tight ass that he had been secretly worshipping ever since the day she wore those fuck-me leather pants. The memory of her fiery temper completely unleashed at him with her hair toppling down her bare shoulders, that red and black bodice firmly supporting her generous bosom, and those pants! He suddenly cupped her backside tightly, growling lightly in her ear. The sound of her surprised gasp sent his mind reeling.

Liz was trembling, fighting her body's traitorous submission to this man's touch. She was supposed to be afraid, to question reality. Hell, she'd even welcome the fury she'd been raised to subdue. Instead she was grappling with such an intense desire that it threatened to throw her into the abyss. Abruptly she laid her palms on his broad, hard chest with the intention of shoving him away, but then his hot-wet tongue trailed a slow and torturous trail from below her ear to down her neck. She gasped, fisting his shirt and tilting her hips into his hard shaft. Damn! She couldn't help it, couldn't think.

Leland sucked in his breath. His cock throbbed and ached to feel the soft skin of her inner thighs. Then rub its glistening head along her wet lips, teasing her clit until it pulses, just before thrusting into her over and over again until the sweet oblivion of their release shatters them into a million blissful pieces. Oh how badly he wanted to rip her clothes off and do just that.  He was too close to losing control. Overwhelmed with emotions his hazy brain couldn't distinguish it was nearly impossible to rein in the wolf.