I sat closer to the nurse while she checked my injury. "You should feel spawny that it's not deep." She then warned, "I'm just gonna clean it, but brace yourself, it'll sting." I nodded, preparing myself for the pain. She applied the alcohol and I whimpered in pain. A couple of minutes after cleaning it, the nurse placed a bandage on it to prevent infections.

"You should get this checked up in the hospital, it may not be deep, but you still have to make sure it didn't hit any vital areas. I'm going to write a notice to the school, you're excused to go home." 

"I'm going to ask your mom to assist you home." Mr. Moris gonna pick up the phone, but I stopped him. "No, I can handle. It doesn't hurt that much." Lies, it's hurts like hell.

"Fine, but you'll have to contact her yourself." They came to an agreement to clear my class attendance for today, I just had to nod and smile. I honestly don't give a crap anymore. I slowly opened the door and saw Jade standing by the clinic door.

"Mrs. Thirlwall, why aren't you in class?" Mr. Moris upon seeing the brunette on the wall, Jade looked surprised to see him, but answered nonetheless. "I just wanted to check on Perrie, sir."

"Very well then, I'll leave you to it. Perrie, please remember our session I booked for us on Thursday, please do attend." He bid us goodbye, we waited til he was in his office.

"What do you really want Jade?" I asked, crossing my arms together. "Did you say it was Sam?" I rolled my eyes at her question, is that all she cares about? She doesn't even care that I have a massive bandage behind my head.

"Is that all you care about? Your little boyfriend getting in trouble." I spated. "And no I didn't tell, so don't worry. No one will know, unless someone else tells." I saw her open her mouth for a while, but shutting it right after, making her look like a goldfish.

I sighed and put my hand in my pocket as I walked to the gates. I immediately contacted mom when I left school.

"Hiya mum!"

'Hey honey. Aren't you suppose to be in class?'

"No, actually I'm heading home right now."

'Why? Did you get in trouble?'

"No mom. I got in an accident and I was excused to go home."

'Are you okay? I'm going home right this second."

"No, you don't need to do that. I'm perfectly fine."

'Okay, I believe you.'

"Didn't you say earlier that you have an important announcement later."

'Yes, be there at dinner.'

"Alright, see you later mom."

'Love you honey, take a rest when you get home.'

-----

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" Niall asked. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine guys." I kept my voice calm, not wanting to worry the Ziall duo. "Fine, but we're bringing you to the hospital to get it checked out tomorrow, and can we file a complaint against your janitor for making the floor too slippery?"