0. Drape On Your Aprons.

Well hello!

Alright! So, I love baking but sadly, I seem to burn, break, and accidentally throw away all the utensils and ingredients required in my treats.

I brought sex and food together haha.

In this book series, I will be exploring how strictly sexual relationships CAN (I repeat, CAN) burn, break and accidentally throw away the happiness, love, and feelings of the parties I have decided to include into my books. Casual sex isn't meant for everyone. If you can partake in it and NOT catch feelings, you're a god/goddess, alright? Some people tend to be selfish and get into these relationships without mentioning what they would like the nature of the relationship to be or even consult the other party on whether they would like such an arrangement.

This book will be based strictly on sensual and suggestive themes and I don't think anyone under the age of 18 will enjoy. So, uhm, skiddadle if you are under the age of 18 please or else I'm telling your parents!

Also, I'll be sharing my recipes that will either give you stomach bugs or just kill you instantaneously so I advise you to not use my recipe.

(In simple, non-ambiguous terms, do not steal any of my work because it is copyrighted)

All rights reserved.

Copyright: 'Jayceon [Oreos]' including all chapters, prologues, and epilogues, associated content is C O P Y R I G H T E D. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Pamela Motshwane, (FckingSinatra), and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

It is not C O O L to S T E A L ideas that one has spent so much time to conjure up, not to mention R U D E.

This is a rough draft and grammar and spelling errors will occur frequently.