Chapter 1 (Finally Made It)

Camila's P.O.V

"So sorry but you have a last minute tour manager switch. Mr. Stevens has the flue" my stage manager Erika said.

"Awe tell him I said get well and rest up" I said.

"I will. Your new manager will be here in a few her name is Miss Kordei"

(flash back)

"Eww why are YOU in here? It says girls only" Normani said as she walked into the restroom spotting me.

"I'll just go" I said and tried getting out of there as fast as I could. When I was almost out someone tripped causing all of my books to fall.

"A freak and a cluts, pathetic" Becky said. Becky is my ex-boyfriend girlfriend. I told Austin my situation and he pretended to be my boyfriend so people wouldn't know. Then he started crushing on Bitchy and told her that we weren't really dating and I was transgender. Ever since just about the whole school was bullying me.

"Miss Cabello you're late to class as usual" Miss Hernandez said. She wasn't mean she just hated for people to be late. Which I don't understand why when she secretly dated my friend Dinah who's always late.

"Sorry miss Hernandez" I said.

"It's alright have a seat" she said. I took my seat between my two best friends Dinah and Lauren. I felt someone throw something at my head. I ignored it.

"Open it freak" I heard Jeff say.

Groaning I reached to the floor and pick up the paper. So since you have a dick and you like boys does that make you gay?

I swear these guys acted like idiots. I don't like men like that. Austin and I only dated because he was trying to help.

"Answer the question Cabello" Normani shouted from one side of the room.

"Miss Kordei"

(End of flash back)

My face dropped instantly. No I did not want her going on tour with me. She sucked in high school and I'm sure she still does.

"We can't find anyone else? Please Erika?" I begged.

"Sorry no one else is available. Plus she's a really sweat girl you'll love her" Erika said.

"I'm going to my bus" I didn't want to be rude or snap so I should just go and get to my room on the bus.

"Oh and she's sharing a bus with you. There aren't any free bunks so she has to sleep in your room with you. Sorry Mila" Erika said.

"Why can't she use Mr. Stevens bus?" I asked.

"Because he said don't let anyone use it" I groaned and went to my bus. We were hitting the road in less then four hours and my first show is tomorrow. I don't have time for this.

I changed into a white sports bra and my favorite white silk shorts and layed down. I really didn't want to share my bus let alone bed with the bitch who teased me all during high school. I put my headphones in and began drifting off.

When I woke up I got up and decided to go up front and get me something to eat. Immediately I scuffed spotting Normani sitting talking with my backup singer Tori.

Ignoring her I went to the fridge not bothering to say hi to either. I had nothing against Tori, it was Her I had the problem with.

"Hey Bowllo" Tori said and I smiled a little. That was a corny nickname she would use for me if she saw I was in a bad mood.

"Hey Tori" I said not using her nickname.

"Ooh someone's in a real bad mood" she said walking towards me dismissing It.

"Yeah a little" I said grabbing a banana.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked sweetly. Tori and Ally are the kindest people you'll ever meet.

"Yeah" i sadly smiled then turned and glared at Normani. "But not here"

She nodded leading is towards My room. That I don't want to share with my high school bully.

"What's on your mind?" Tori asked.

"Well you know that girl out there that's suppose to be my tour manager?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't want her to be. And I most definitely don't want to share a bed with 'it'" I said.

"Woah what happened she seems to be cool. Are you racist?" for the first time in my life Tori have me a disgusted look, which kind of hurt me.

"God no. And quite frankly I'm hurt you would say something like that" I said displaying a hurt look.

"Look I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. It's just why else would you not like her? You haven't even been properly introduced" Tori said.

"Oh we've been more then properly introduced" I said harshly.

"Damn Bowllo what happened?" she asked coming closer rubbing my back.

"She teased, used and bullied me most of high school" I said.

"Are you sure that's the same person?" Tori asked.

"Yes Tori I'm fucking sure?" I yelled and went to the front to tell the driver to let me off.

"I'll get on Kehlani's bus" I said. He stopped the bus causing all the others to stop. I borded Kehlani's bus.

"Hey Nana" Kehlani said when she saw me. That was my nickname because I liked bananas.

"Hey Lani, can I sleep with you for the rest of the tour?" I asked.

"Um yeah sure" she laughed a little.

"I'm serious Lani. I can't go back to my bus right now" I said seriously.

"It's okay honestly. Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. Honestly I didn't want to but I felt I should at least tell her the reason I don't want to be on my bus. So I told her everything.

"Damn baby girl that's tuff" Kehlani said. She's awesome though we had only met a few months ago I feel like we've known each other for years. She's so real and down to earth.

"Yeah I really don't want to go back there right now. Though I already know I should apologize to Tori. She was only trying to help and I snapped at her. I'll talk to her when we stop" I said.

"That's cool for now you should get some rest and i'll wake you up when we get to the next stop okay?" she asked. I nodded my head closing my eye's. Then I suddenly jumped up realising I forgot something.

"What's wrong?" Lani asked.

"I forgot my banana" I whined. Kehlani giggled and got up. She came back with a banana and handed it to me.

"Always gotta be prepared" she smiled. I smiled gladly taking the banana and chowing it down. 'Ahh now I'm ready to go to bed' I thought drifting off.

(a/n: So this is just an idea I had for a book. I might continue depending on whether anyone likes it or if I feel. But I like the idea of this one so it may be getting updated)