You Talk Too Much

Hermione Jean Granger was Head Girl at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry a year after the Battle of Hogwarts. She couldn't be prouder or happier except for the unwanted distraction of sharing a common room with the one and only Draco Malfoy, the Head Boy at Hogwarts.

The common room was absolutely beautiful. The Slytherin and Gryffindor coat of arms hung from the ceiling, soft rugs covered the vinyl floor, comfy armchairs and couches stood in front of the fireplace and two desks lined the opposite wall of the portrait hole. One desk was covered with unfinished essays, scrunched up parchment, quills, both snapped and brand new, and empty ink bottles, while the other had neat piles of books, carefully rolled parchment which were either blank or a completed essay, quills organised according to thickness and full ink bottles sat in the corner.

Hermione Granger, sat at the latter. Her head inches away from a role of parchment as she quickly finished her DADA essay for the next day and a mug of steaming hot chocolate sitting beside her elbow. An exaggerated cough come from behind her, attempting to get her attention.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Hermione asked impatiently, not stopping writing

"Merely to offer my assistance if it is so needed,"

Decidedly Hermione placed down her quill beside her newly finished essay and scoffed, while swivelling in her chair and standing "like I would need your-" 

She stopped suddenly as she faced the Slytherin, noticing his lack of shirt. Her eyes widened and she struggled to remember where she was going with her sassy remark. But all she could think about what Draco Malfoy's naked chest before her, perfectly toned and unbelievably sexy.

"Yes Granger" Draco smirked "what were you going to say?"

"For goodness sake, please put on a bloody shirt!" Hermione spluttered, rubbing her eyes trying to regain her focus and sassiness, and as a result she did not see or even notice the Head Boy taking several steps until her was mere inches from Hermione.

She took her hands from her eyes and opened them, preparing herself for his smirk, but she leapt backwards when the smirk was so close to her face. In her rush to escape Draco's closeness she slammed into her desk, causing her hot chocolate to spill all over her DADA essay.

"Ohh Shit!" Hermione screeched, the witch quickly wrenched her wand from the back pocket of her jeans and uttered a spell and instantaneously the brown coloured liquid left the parchment and Hermione breathed a sigh of relief. She turned preparing a frightening speech to scold Draco Malfoy. But instead she turned to find Draco even closer, he leaned forward and rest his hands on the desk, caging Hermione.

"You should really calm down, Granger" Draco whispered, his lips seeming to get closer and closer

"and you should really make it a habit to where shirts" Hermione stammered, also whispering

Draco smirked, chuckling "why does it bothering you?"

"ohh shut up, you arse" Hermione demanded, putting her hands on his chest and pushing Draco away so that she could storm off to the door which led to her bedroom. But before she could even reach the door, a hand gripped her wrist, spinning her.

"Let me go, Dra-"

Her sentence was cut off by Draco's lips, which moved with rough ferocity and purpose. Not knowing what else to do Hermione opened her lips to his searching tongue and wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging softly of the blonde stands of hair trailing down his neck. Draco's hands grasped her hips, making it impossible to move unless he wished it. He wrenched his lips from hers and kissed her forehead softly, looking into her brown eyes with his twinkling grey ones.

"You talk too much!"