Prologue:

(F/N) (L/N)-Eucliffe:

         A 16 year old S-class Wizard from one of the most famous rival of Fairytail, the Sabertooth Guild. Sting Eucliffe's younger cousin but he calls you as his little sister. Since childhood, you're very close to each other.So either using your father's last name, you use the Eucliffe as surname and use your father's last name as your middle name.You are a Light Controlling Magic user.

__**^^**__

**Your P.O.V

              "My,my.Sting-niichan,if you keep messing around,how would the others respect you?" I said to my goofy cousin as he continues to flirt with the other girls.*sigh* Actually,I wonder how can Rouge-san can keep up with him.Suddenly,he stop and come towards me."Hey,(Y/N) what's wrong? Is my lovely little sister jealous?"
He teased like an idiot. "Of course I'm not! I just wanted to remind you that you are a guild master!" I exclaimed at his face. "Now,no need to worry about a thing little sis. Don't worry,I'll try to be more 'respective'." He chimed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey (y/n),don't be so grumpy grumpy. Anyways,wanna come with us? Fairytail is inviting us in their Fantasia. Let's bring Rouge,Yukino,Rufus and the exceeds. Some from the other guilds will also come so why not us,right?" He asked then shrug the last part. "Hmm,I guess its alright." I answered. "Oh goody! It will be on Saturday,we still have five days to wait. See'ya." He waved off and left.

             On the other way around,I can't help but feel excited. I've never been in Fairytail before. Although Sabertooth and the Fairytail are well-known, I never got a time to meet the fairies. I was just too busy about some works and missions. As Sting- niichan explains,the Fairytail was a fun guild and funny mages,but they are really strong. Hope that visit will turn out well.

___^^**^^____Meanwhile, At the Fairies

**Gray's P.O.V

          Ugh! This is so tiring! We still have three days before the Fantasia but the preparations are killing us. Probably because Gramps invited the other guilds and we need to look presentable. But this is a suicide! "Gray! Natsu! Your floats are still not finished! Come and do it fast!" Just great,Erza called us for our unfinished floats. But how can we do it if she kept ordering us to clean this,help there and everywhere!? Ugh! I really hope the Fantasia will be good. And if not! This pressure will go to waste.

**Erza's P.O.V

          Man,this is so tiring. Preparing for the Fantasia this year was really a higher level. Why? Because the other guilds will also come for the party after the parade. And Master also made me the in-charge. This is so stressful. The floats,decorations, food,drinks etc. Also,the theme this uear will be different. Yes,the parade will still be themed the same as the likings of the owners of the float, but the party will be not. It has to be kinda formal, the formal pary was the really hard part for us actually. And how do we keep advancing if there are still some floats left unfinished! Ugh! Natsu and Gray! They really need to finish those immediately or else..........Heheh. They'll see.

__**^^**__

         You waited as the time pass by. And each day the Fantasia is coming, you can't help bit feel really excited. You finally getba chance to meet the fairies with tail. You also wanted to have friends from the other guilds. As you expect,the party will be just like a normal one. Loud,noisy, drunks and so much more stuffs. So,you just needed to wait and see if you're expecting right.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So that's the start,get ready for the upcoming lemon~ XD. Well,it maybe in the third one,but either way. Sorry if its short.