Chapter 11: I'm Gonna Mess You Up

Devon's P.o.v

When i saw the girl crying i felt bad, you know. I walked up to her and tried to talk to her, but all she kept doing was crying. I got out my phone and called Angel, this was getting out of hand.

Devon: Yo, Angel!

Angel: (laughing) Hello. yah.

Devon: Wait, what are you doing?

Angel: You, know just partying alittle.

Devon: With the girl's friends?

Angel: yep, you know the plan. Get them distracted so they can't help.

Devon: Well, she's crying right now.

Angel: Ok, good. That's what's supposed to happen. Comfort her ok. Everything's going exactly as planned.

Devon: Whatever.

Angel: Oh yah, this time if she wants to call someone let her.

I ended the call and turned towards Mya. She stopped crying now and was just thinking. I walked up to her.

"You, ok?" i asked with a warm tone. I didn't wanna scare her.

She didn't answer.

" Is there anything you want?" i asked. Just to make her feel more comfortable.

She looked down at her hands.

"Can i use my phone", she asked, looking at me with her hazel eyes.

I studdered a bit from her sudden change of mood.

"Uhh, sure".

I walked out down stairs and grabbed the keys on the counter in the kitchen and walked out.

"Hey, Bro", he said behind me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry, i haven't updated in a while. I was packing cause we were travelling, and now i barely have any interent. So srry, and srry for the short chapter. My laptop isn't connected so i have to use someone elses. Tell me what you think and plz remember to vote. I'll try really hard to update sooner.

Yours Truely, dimond4;)