17

"Baby hurry up you said we was going baby shopping" adri whined. I laughed looking at her.

"I'm about done hold up" I said messing around with my hair.

"You take longer than me" she mumbled taking a seat.

"You mad baybeh" I asked grabbing my shades.

"Whatever august" she said walking off.

"And the mood swings begin" I mumbled walking out behind her. I grabbed her waist pulling her to me. I kissed on her neck as she relaxed.

"Are we safe, can we leave now" I joked. She smiled nodding. I slipped on my timbs and grabbed the keys. I opened her door and helped her in. Today was the day we decided to tell my mom about me getting adri pregnant. Adrianna parents flying down soon in about 3-4 days. She breaking the news to them also. This week been stressful. My mama calling meh twenty four seven wondering where I be all night. I hope she understand though. I turned on the radio and let the music play as I thought about life.

"What you thinking about august"

"Us" I said taking a quick glance at her. I turned down the street going towards the mall.

"Don't stress" she told me as I helped her out. She almost two months Now, so you could notice she was pregnant. Watching someone who I'm falling for carrying my child makes me look at life a little bit different.

"Now don't be taking forever" I said as we enter a store.

"Oh hush" she waved me off looking at strollers. I went towards the clothes looking through everything. I actually want a boy, most guys want girls first but it doesn't really matter to me.

"August look" she called out. I walked towards her seeing the stroller. I started laughing.

"This shit look like It was misplaced in the wrong store" she started laughing with me.

"I actually like it" she said. It was solid black with gold outlining it. It could go for a girl or boy.

"You want it" I asked.

"Do you like it" she asked. I was about to reply to her when someone walked up.

"Wow Adriana funny to see you here." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see Jake and Taylor sister tiana. Tiana had a major crush on me but she was a hoe straight up so you know a nigga slid away from her.

"What do you want Jake" she asked looking at him. Tiana was watching me intensively

"I can't say hi to my ex ho- I mean ex wife" he said.

"Aye watch what you saying" I said. He looked at me

"This the boy that stole you away from me" he said. I smiled.

"I think I did a pretty good damn job, since she having' our baby in seven months" I said. He looked at her stomach and saw the baby Pudge. I think I'm petty like real talk.

"Yo what the hell adriana." He said.

"Yo watch how you raise your voice at me. Take your hoe and carry on and out of my face." She said going towards the clothes.

"Bye" I told him laughing. He walked off with a mug. Tiana didn't even stand up for him, wowww.

Bye august, hopefully i'll see you again maybe in my bed " tiana whispered biting her lip. Hopefully Adriana didn't hear that.

"You tough now baybeh" I said chuckling.

"Boi, I been tough" she said waving me off once again. I chuckled helping her pick out some neutral coloring clothing.