M: We've got 2 hours. We can do this for quite a long time.

She was moaning.

M: Have you been a naughty girl?

She hesitated.

K: Yes. Yes I have.

I took the dildo off from her. Her body was wanting more.

M: Do you want this in you?

She was shaking her head.

K: N...No...

I slipped a finger on it. It was soaking wet. She shuddered as my cold finger went through her vagina.

M: You can ask for me.

She hesitated.

M: Do you want me to dry your vagina?

She nodded.

M: You thought I was gonna get you some tissue...

I slowly dived in and licked her clitoris.

M: Think again princess.

She screamed in pleasure.

K: Please...

I dived in for her. As it was getting intense her moanings were becoming loud.

M: Do you want me in you?

She shook her head as a yes.

M: You have to say it.
K: Y..yes
M: Yes what?
K: Just... please.....
M: Then I am going to do this again.

I did it all over again.

M: What do you want?
K: F...Fuck me. Fuck me Mitch.
M: I didn't know you could say those words.. Okay Kirstin.

I pushed my thing into her. I unstrapped her making her go top on me.

M: Do what you wanna do.

She didn't even face me. She turned around but she was moving crazy. Her moanings were perfect. I grasped her ass. She was going faster and faster. As we were on climax. I took my thing out and sprayed my cum on her back. She was doggy sitting. It made me go hard again. As I was about.to push my thing in again the bell rang.

My time was over.

I saw Kirstie smirk. She swayed a little with pleasure.

Kirstie pov
Finally it was my turn.

K: Mitchell... you are gonna regret this.

I stood up. Mitch was lookijg at my body. I pulled his chin up so that he was looking at my eyes.

K: I am going to go change. Behave

I went inside to the bedroom. I took off my lingerie. Then I felt a cold breeze. I looked to the door and it was opened. Mitch came in.

K: Mitch!!!

I tried cover my naked body. Mitch was still marching to me. He took me by the hand and pushed me on the bed.

K: Mitch!! Please!!

But he dived in for a rough kiss. I didn't want to reply. But I couldn't resist it.

M: I.. I want you. I want you so bad

He whispered through the kiss.

K: Try me.

I whispered through the kisses. He slowly got off me.

K: Just let me take a shower.

He was begging.

M: Please....

But no was a no. He waited for me. I gave him a smile and went inside. I turned on the water and took a shower. It wa pleasant. Then I wore another red lingerie ( a surprise for Mitch) inside my bath robe. Mitch was on the bed waiting for me.

K: Please get me a chair.

He stood right up and got me a chair.

K: Place it infront of the mirror please.

So he got the chair infront of a big mirror. I asked him to sit down.

K: Sit still.

He looked at me nervously. I slowly took off my bath robe. I could see him gulping.

K: I slowly appraoched to him. I pjt my butt on his crotch. I grinded it. Mitch moaned slightly. As I was grinding on to him I slowly slided off from him. Then I went infront of him and knelt down facing him. The reason for putting a mirror was so that Mitch could see my ass. I slowly opened the zipper of his pants. His dick was hard. I chuckled a little. I licked the top of it. He shuddered. I could feel myself getting wet too.

M: You are wet.
K: I know

I thought what I was going to do.

K: I will give you 5 minute to touch me. And by touching, it's not sex.

I could see the disappointment in his face.

K: And it starts now.

I set the timer. As soon as I settled the timer down Mitch roughly carried me to the bed.

A/N
I know... It's bad...

Enjoy♥