1📌

Tiarra POV

"Bitch let's go to the club" my best friend Star said I nod agreeing with her. I mean I was ready to act up. We got ready,I put on a pencil Louis Vuitton brown dress and some red bottoms. I put my make up on and waited on this bitch "hurry up you done change like 6 fucking times" I said and ha ass rolled her eyes,I got a text from my boyfriend cam'ron .

*iMessages*

Daddy😌- wya?
Me- over Star house we going out so I'll be home later
Daddy😌- ite don't be out late either yo love ya
*ends*

We got up and left getting into ha porsha. When we got there it was live at V live Chicago club. We went to the bar first and took us a couple shots, niggas was buying us drinks so we didn't have to pay. I walked to the dance floor when I heard my song "that's on me baby" by yella beezy come on. We was getting lit I could feel myself getting tipsy.

Cam'ron POV

"Ah yassss daddy yass" one of my hoes moan as I was hitting it from the back. We tapped out at the same time I got up and put on my pants. "Baby I thought you was staying over here tonight" she said and I shook my head "nah brah ya know da routine we fuck and I go home" I said she rolled ha eyes but I didn't care. I put on my hoodie and left going to da trap. When I got dere my lil cuh jaylin was counting his money "what's down big Jay" I said we daped each Otha up "shid not ah damn thang" he said I sat beside em "how much ya got?" I asked and he looked at me side ways. "Nikka why would I tell ya dat shiddd wat done got into ya brah ya stooopid" he said I chuckled and I went into my office and sat down waiting on sumbullshit to go down.

Tiarra POV

I made it home and cam wasn't there like always. I went and took a shower and put on one of his t shirts and boxers getting into the bed falling asleep. I woke up to feel cam arm around me "where you been?" I asked he kiss me "at da trap like always did ya have a Gud time at da club?" He asked I nodded and I went back to sleep. I woke up to see cam sleep so I got up and pulled out my nurse uniform. I went and took a shower,lotion my body and put on my uniform with my air max vapors, I put my hair in a slick pony tail cam'ron came behind me and kiss me on the neck "ya so sexc yo" he said and I got wet instantly. I turned around and I wrap my arms around his neck and we passionate kiss.

He start grabbing on my ass and he know I don't like that shit "stop baby" I said. I grabbed my duffle bag and Chanel bag walking out the room "lemme take ya to werk today baby" he said "no cuhz you gonna have me out there waiting on your ass" I said walking out the door "cmon on now" he said I sigh and gave in "okay but you betta be at the parking lot waiting on me tonight" I said he nod it and we got in. The car ride was quiet when we made it to the hospital I gave him a kiss and left going inside to see my coworker Lindsay "hey boo" she said giving me a hug "hey everything's alright?" I asked she nod it "drew waiting on you so y'all can go check up on patients" she said I walked into the first room to see him, I hated that I had to work with his ass. He always tryna flirt and shit.

Cam'ron POV

I drove to the trap,when I got there I seen Selena arguing wit Q "boy were is capo?" she ask I walked up to nem "rite hea mane why ya comin to ma place of business?" I asked she rolled ha eyes and smacked ha lips "where were you last night you was supposed to be coming through" she said Q looked at me and shook his head "I was busy mayne get outta hea wit allat I'll be ova dere tonight" I said she left "Aye say gangsta ya still fuckin wid des hoes I thought ya was gonna work on bein loyal to sister law Ti" he said while I was walking into my office "I am werkin on dat but des hoes dey act like dey can't live without me yo" I said he chuckled "nah ya can't live without nem" he said I smacked my lips as he chuckled .