Snuggles

Jack Looked At Mark, Who Was Asleep On The Couch. Jack Wanted Attention From His Boyfriend, And He Kept Bugging Him For Cuddles. "Mark... Can I Please Have Cuddles?" Jack Shook The American Gently. "Mmm, Jack..." Mark Opened One Eye, "Can We Cuddle?" Jack Asked, Making The Most Adorable Face He Could. "Ugh, Fine.... C'mere, Baby." Mark Wrapped His Arms Around The Smaller Male, Trapping Him. Jack Blushed And Giggled, This Made Mark Hug The Small Male Tighter. Mark Started Kissing Jack, And He Carried His Boyfriend To The Bedroom To Cuddle. Jack Rested His Head In The Crook Of The Older Male's Neck, Blushing Lightly As He Was Put Down On The Bed. The Smaller Male Was Struggling With His Belt, Trying To Take His Jeans Off. Mark Was In His Boxers By The Time Jack Was Getting Undressed. Mark Climbed Onto The Bed, Hugging Jack. "I Love You, My Baby..." The American Said, In A Deep, Seductive Voice. "I Love You, Markymoo." Jack Giggled, As The Two Started Spooning. "My Sweet Bunny..." Mark Kept Whispering Sweet Nothings Into His Boyfriend's Ear, It Sounded Like Lullabies To The Smaller Male, Jack Closed His Eyes And Started Snoring Softly. Mark Smiled Softly And Closed His Eyes. The Two Fell Asleep, Cuddling Like Cats.