~Chapter 7~

The movie finally ended, and all of us were in our, "I'm so tired I feel drunk", state. Well, everyone except for Jerome. He's had at least 3 cups of coffee. I stopped counting after that. "Y'know, I really," Preston yawned, "I really like Tyler's attitude..." He finished, cuddling up more into his blanket. "You guys will never learn, will you." Jerome groaned rubbing his temples. "Don't. I repeat. DO NOT. Talk about fight club." He stated. "Hey- Hey Jerommeee?" I ask, drawing out my words. He looks at me and gives me the famous, 'What do you fudgin' want', look. "But there is no fight club." I counter once again, earning a face-palm from Jerome. I laugh sleepily, and blink at two different times.

I manage to get a hold of my basically drunk self and come to my senses. "Wait- Jerome?" I ask. "I swear Lachlan." He warns, thinking I'm gonna crack a pun. "Where's the rest of the coffee? We still gotta get home..." I ask, pulling the blanket off myself. What a bummer. Goodbye warmth. "There's some still in the pot, and you know where the creamer and the milk is." I nod and stand up, stretching. I yawn, and make my way into the kitchen grabbing a mug from the cupboard and grabbing the coffee. It's still hot, considering Jerome just got his like, 20 minutes ago. I pour it into the Christmas mug, and add the milk and creamer. I mean, who likes black coffee? I know I don't. I walk back into the living room holding my warm cup of coffee.

The storm outside has gotten better than it was, but it's still pretty bad. I glance at the window and just shiver at the thought of walking- scratch that, running in it. I look at the guys who all look like they're gonna gonna pass out any second. I clear my throat catching Jerome's attention, and I nod toward the others. He sighs and hangs his head slightly, his gaze seeming to sadden as he looks over every tired face that has to leave soon. Too soon than anyone wants. He sets his coffee down rather harshly and smacks his hands together while standing up. Everyone snaps awake, Preston and Vikk making a scream before pretending to cough or laugh it off.

"Well, as you all know, you have to leave soon." He says, walking around everyone seeming to jerk the blankets off of them or taking their pillows from under their heads. Everyone mutters an 'ow' as Jerome passes, and he manages to crack a grin. "And by soon, I MEAN NOW!" He yells. Everyone's face seems to sadden before washing over with fear as everyone gets up and starts running around the house looking for their things they brought. Jerome laughs quietly, before whistling, and catching everyone's attention. They all swing in his direction, still wide-eyed and in a maniac state of mind. "Not actually right now." He laughs, dropping the blankets and pillows back onto one of the couches. They all groan and sit back down before getting interrupted while adjusting themselves into a comfy position.

"But...." Jerome started, smiling. Everyone groaned, and Preston let out a scream of annoyance. "We do have to head out soon, or none of us are gonna get any sleep. Unless you sleep in the car... which is absolutely pointless cause I will find the worst possible way to wake you up." He grins. Everyone groans again, and gets up, slowly getting up looking around for their crap. He looks over on the couch to see Mitch sprawled out with a tiny bit of drool making a damp spot beside his mouth. I laugh quietly, before grabbing my bag from beside the couch and pulling it over my shoulder. I sit down on the couch and set my feet on the table, while crossing my legs. My eyes seemed to wander across the multiple people scrambling around the room picking up various items and stuffing them into their bags. The only thing Rob seems to be doing is spinning in a chair in- that used to be in the kitchen.

Everyone gathered their things and sat down, all of their eyes seem to land on Mitch looking like a star simply lying across the couch. The entire couch made for 3 people to sit on. But it's Mitch's house, so I'm not gonna say anything. "So, as you can see, our damsel is sleeping." Jerome starts, pacing behind the couch Mitch is laying on. "And we have to wake hi- her up correctly." He corrects himself, stopping for a moment. "We could wait until he wakes up naturally." Rob suggests, shrugged. Jerome made an offended face and looked back at Mitch. "What is this? Mitch time!?" He shrieks, quickly covering his mouth and cautiously looking at the still sleeping Mitch. "Jerome rubs his chin for a moment before his eyes light up and he scrambles to sit in front of the 'damsel.'