First Job Out

You were up all night trying to figure out some of your homework. You stayed up until one in the morning. You were mostly stuck on Global History, why? Because Ivy did not teach you it. She thought there is no point, they're dead. So trying to read the textbook and searching it took forever for you to finish your research paper. You finally finished, you closed your books and threw them on the floor, closing your eyes falling asleep instantly.

Time Skip

The sound of your alarm had awaken you with a jolt. You jumped out of bed and froze your alarm shut. 'Oh damn..' You thought. You got off your bed and did your daily routines.

After getting ready, you ate breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs and pancakes and orange juice. You sat at the table quietly and alone waiting for Ivy to walk in. After a few minuets she walked in. "Mornin' Frost." She greeted grabbing a cup of orange juice. "Ugh Mom don't call me that! Just because I'm training with KFrost doesn't mean to call me that." You grumbled to Poison Ivy. She only chuckled. "Well we do need to give you a villain name, so any ideas?" She questioned leaning over the table. You shook your head and stood up putting the plate and cups into the sink. You grabbed your bag and headed towards the front of the gardens.

"I'll think while at school! See you Mom!" You called from the entrance.

Walking to school again you passed by the mansion. This time you were in front of the gates. As you were walking past, you heard the gates opening but you didn't look back.

"Hey!" A male voice shouted.

"Hey you!" This time you kind of paid attention but then chose to ignore it. 'Maybe he is talking to me...but why would he?' You thought to yourself. A sudden touch on your shoulder cut your thoughts off. You turned to see who it was, it was Richard.

"Hey! I was calling you back there. Didn't you hear me?" He asked with a little fake pout. 'He's too cute!' (Y/N) control yourself!'

"Oh! Sorry I wasn't paying attention!" You apologized quickly. He chuckled and nodded understandingly.

Dick's P.O.V

'She's really cute. Bruce won't let me have a girlfriend because it's, and I quote 'Too dangerous'. Well screw it, I'm gonna ask her out after we get to know each other. I'm kind of overwhelmed talking to her. Come on Dick! Stay whelm!'

"Uh...sorry about yesterday, that I didn't help with guiding you.." I apologized while scratching my neck and started walking again.

She laughed a little, 'Her laugh is so cute!'

"It's okay! I wouldn't want to bother you anyway!" She said nervously. I simply nodded and continued our walk.

Time Skip

It was already lunch, I sat with Barbara. Babs was talking about how Commissioner Gordon or also know as her dad, talked with Batman about the ice villains. Even though Babs my best friend I couldn't tell her about me being Boy Wonder, well at least not yet. As she was talking I spotted someone sitting by themselves.

She turned towards me and our eyes caught. She looked away quickly trying to hide her blush. I told Babs to hold on and walked over to (Y/N).

"Hey, why are you by yourself?" 'Why else would she be by herself! She's new duh! Be quiet brain!'

She looked up at me then away again looking down at her food.