002

"Hello?"

"Anybody here? Hello?" I tried to call again but the silence remained. I didn't know where I am, but I am standing on a marbled floor and everything around me are tall pillars and up ahead is a gold giant gate surrounded with white clouds. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and this blonde haired angel is standing in front of me.

"Hello." he waved at me while gesturing me to follow. He led me to this gate, and it looks more majestic than it was from afar. "Once you've passed beyond this gate, you will be rightfully called as one of us." Once it opened, without hesitations I stepped forward and behind this gate is a garden is filled with flowers, butterflies and green plants. It concerns me where do these plants come from and how does it grow on clouds. This isn't Earth anymore, this is heaven. Until we've arrived to a gazebo. Inside, there's this green-eyed girl with a long wavy blonde hair sitting with her big white wings and floral dress. "Greetings, Ana." the angel smiled. "Oh Youngmin, is she here already?" She turned around and caught my eye. I bowed to her and smiled. "Hello (Y/N)."

"What a beauty." She stood up gracefully and walked towards me to touch my cheeks with her gentle hands. "I am Ana and I am the angel of longevity. Beside you is Youngmin, he is the angel of serenity." I looked at him and he just smiled at me with his calm and charming face. Ana held both of my hands, "And you, you are the angel of Eden."

"An angel with the position of the Angel of Eden, its an angel that can descend back to Earth and not only you can go there, but you will have a mission. You will be a guardian angel! I already have someone in mind for you to watch and nobody will see you except him."

She showed me a blonde haired guy, "You will meet him later." She smiled and I pointed myself, "Me? I will be the Angel of Eden?" She nodded.

"Why me?" I'm pretty sure I didn't sign for this before I died.

"You are special, I see something different in you and I know you will do a great job. I entrust this position in you (Y/N), good luck!" She disappeared before I could say something.

What just happened?

Luhan's P.O.V

The alarm clock made a noise. I woke up, stretching my arms and did my morning routine. After I went to the bathroom I buttoned the last button on my polo and wore my blazer. While going downstairs I saw my mom. "I got to go. See you later." I waved and walked towards my car. I started the engine of my car and drove to school.

Until I arrived to school. Entering the gate, I quickly went straight to my friends.

"Hey!" I shouted from afar.

"Luhan hyung!" That was my friend, Sehun. We're really close that our fans shipped us and came up with the otp, 'HunHan'

"What's up Bambi?" Baekhyun grinned, and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'm not cute, I'm manly." I flexed my muscles.

"Alright, shut up and let's go. See you guys later." Suho put my arm down. And so we went to our classrooms. I sat down beside Xiumin hyung and Kris at my front. Someone tapped my back.

"Annyeong Luhan!" my girl best friend, Yae. This girl has everything. I think she's be the perfect best friend I've ever had. She's beautiful, well-mannered and is really down to hang out anytime.

"Hello Yae." I waved at her. She stood up and hugged me.

"I missed you so much!"